Windows 10: Import data to Edge

Discus and support Import data to Edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am trying to change my browser from firefox to Edge but when I click on the import favourites i don't get a list of browsers to import from, so how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by john3650, Oct 7, 2020.

1. john3650 Win User

Import data to Edge

i am trying to change my browser from firefox to Edge but when I click on the import favourites i don't get a list of browsers to import from, so how do I import everything?

Thank you.

:)

john3650, Oct 7, 2020

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Import data to Edge

Importing firefox data to new Edge

I have installed new Edge successfully. It displayed the import from Firefox window. I thought that was it but when I went back to Edge nothing of bookmarks or history or anything else were there. Went to settings and 'import browser data' only IE and
    bookmarks html are listed , not Firefox. So totally useless, unless someone can help.

neddyseagoon1, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Import data to Edge

1. Import data to Edge - Similar Threads - Import data Edge

2. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  3. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  4. Import to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import to Edge: I am trying to change my browser to Edge, but when I go to setting-favourites-import I don't get a list of browsers to choose from, so how do import everything to Edge? Thanks for looking. 165884
  5. Importing firefox data to new Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data to new Edge: I have installed new Edge successfully. It displayed the import from Firefox window. I thought that was it but when I went back to Edge nothing of bookmarks or history or anything else were there. Went to settings and 'import browser data' only IE and bookmarks html are...
  6. Import all data from Opera to new chromium edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import all data from Opera to new chromium edge: Good day, I was googling in search of importing all data from opera to new chromium edge, but couldn't find anything. Opera doesn't show up in the browser list in the IMPORT option. HTML method does not help to import all data from another browser. Could you please help me...
  7. Data Import

Data Import: I have several computers running software built with .NET and is basically an sql database. I need to import data into this database on a monthly basis, but strangely the import only works on one computer. I've spoken with the developer and he's baffled as to why this is. He...
  8. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...
  9. How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create...
  10. Import passwords into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import passwords into Edge: Just upgraded from win7 and had Edge import bookmarks and passwords, yet when I go to sites needing a PW I have to log in. As a side question since I'm new to win10 and this forum, do most use Chrome instead? Thanks Richard 96107