Windows 10: Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

Discus and support Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dbwin10, Feb 17, 2021.

1. dbwin10 Win User

Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser?

Thanks, Don

:)

dbwin10, Feb 17, 2021
  2. dbwin10 Win User

How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser?

Thanks, Don

dbwin10, Feb 17, 2021
  3. RolandJS Win User

If MS Edge recognizes Waterfox browser in its import menu, you have smooth sailing, if not, await others who very likely have the answer for you.

RolandJS, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Most browsers have an Export of Favorites or Bookmarks as an .html file, can be use for Import on other browsers or simply opened in a browser as a page with clickable links.

Berton, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser - Similar Threads - Import Data Edge

2. How to automatically Import another browser data into Edge at the first run

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically Import another browser data into Edge at the first run: [ATTACH]There could be times when you might want to import another browser data into Microsoft Edge browser when you are running it for the very first time on your computer. If so, you can follow this step-by-step guide to automatically import any other browser’s data into...
  3. How to prevent users from importing data from other browsers into Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent users from importing data from other browsers into Edge: It is possible to import browsing data, saved passwords, etc., from other browsers in Edge. But if you wish, you can stop or prevent users from importing data into Edge using Registry Editor and Local Group Policy Editor. You can allow or block autofill form data, browser...
  4. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  5. Import data to Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import data to Edge: i am trying to change my browser from firefox to Edge but when I click on the import favourites i don't get a list of browsers to import from, so how do I import everything? Thank you....
  6. Microsoft Edge Importing from old Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Importing from old Browsers: Is there a way to tell the new Microsoft Edge to stop importing stuff from the old (IE?) information stored on the Microsoft servers? EVERY time I install Edge on a new system I get all the old favorites and bookmarks from years ago on all the systems use Edge with Sync...
  7. Microsoft Edge Importing from old Browsers

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge Importing from old Browsers: Is there a way to tell the new Microsoft Edge to stop importing stuff from the old (IE?) information stored on the Microsoft servers? EVERY time I install Edge on a new system I get all the old favorites and bookmarks from years ago on all the systems use Edge with Sync...
  8. How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create...
  9. Ms Edge Browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms Edge Browser.: I am running windows 10 preview 14393.5. I have the following questions. 1. In ms edge the cast to device is greyed out, is this normal? 2. Will cast to device work with 1st generation google cast device? Henry 57648
  10. MS Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Browser: Just upgraded to new Windows 10 along with the new Edge browser. It has been a terrible experience! How do I move my "favorites" to the left side of my browser? I have tried all the various things posted and Googled on how to move it and to no avail, no success. In addition,...