Windows 10: Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML

Discus and support Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I go to settings and more go down and select settings but do not get the GENERAL selections that is shown in step three. Where am I going wrong? I am... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by shipinomore10, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML

I go to settings and more go down and select settings but do not get the GENERAL selections that is shown in step three.
    Where am I going wrong?
    I am running Version 20H2 build 19042.685
    latest update of Edge
    shipinomore

:)

shipinomore10, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML

1. Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML - Similar Threads - Import Export Edge

2. Export/Import Edge folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export/Import Edge folder: I'm getting ready to move a project from one computer to another one. Is it possible to export 1 folder under _MyFavorites on one computer and import it on another computer? If so how?...
  3. Exporting Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exporting Edge favorites: Good evening, I have purchased a new PC. Is there anyway I can export my favourite sites from Edge on my old PC and import them into Edge on my new one? Thanks Mike...
  4. How to Export Favorites to HTML file from Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Export Favorites to HTML file from Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Export Favorites to HTML file from Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Export Favorites to HTML file from Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web...
  5. an inquiry about import/export faves in edge to html?

in Browsers and Email
    an inquiry about import/export faves in edge to html?: wondering when will edge browser be able to recognize "other" browsers to import/export html bkmrks? so far it recognizes IE which i dont use at all. this is an obstacle that bothers me *Shock 76604
  6. Unable to import favorites in to Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to import favorites in to Edge?: Hey Guys I have saved my favourites in the default folder, they appear and work in ie, but when I try and import them in to edge the error states: Couldn't import favourites Not very informative? Any help appreciated 12277
  7. no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?: no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top? 66205
  8. Import/Export Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge Favorites: Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method. This method was designed...
  9. Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox: How to: Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox How to Import and Export Bookmarks via HTML in Firefox [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to easily export and import your bookmarks in the Mozilla Firefox web browser using HTML files. As well...
  10. Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge: How to: Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge How to Import or Export Microsoft Edge Favorites as HTML File in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...