Windows 10: import msonline module

Discus and support import msonline module in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to install msonline, but i get the following error, please help how to fix. Working for many hours, but no solution found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbdulWM, May 17, 2022.

1. AbdulWM Win User

import msonline module

I have been trying to install msonline, but i get the following error, please help how to fix. Working for many hours, but no solution found yetImport-Module : Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\msonline\1.1.183.66\Microsoft.Online.Administration.Automation.PSModule.dll' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.At line:1 char:1+ Import-Module msonli

:)

AbdulWM, May 17, 2022
  2. Farn Wang Win User

vscode cannot import some python modules

I have been using VSCODE to develop some python program.
    Modules that I import include numpy and cssutils.
    Sometimes VSCODE asked for upgrade that I usually agreed.
    Then today, VSCODE cannot find cssutils.
    I and my students checked all the environment variables, path variables, and surveyed the internet.
    But there is no clue.
    Some people said it is a VSCODE bug that the authors claimed has been fixed but actually not.
    Some people suggests adding some declaration to the launch.json file and setting.json.

We tried all and none worked.
    We have also shut down the PC and rerun vscode.

Finally, we uninstalled cssutils and pip install it again.
    Then the problem became that numpy cannot be imported.
    Then we tried all the methods listed in the above and surveyed the internet.
    We also decide to uninstall and reinstall vscode.
    But none worked.

Can someone help ?

Farn Wang, May 17, 2022
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, May 17, 2022
  4. W1zzard Win User

import msonline module

G.Skill Heaves the performance of 1GB DDR module

G.Skill introduces the new DDR500 2GB matched pair and 1GB single module as HV series that are compatible with AMD platform.

After launching the well known HZ series in DDR500 1GB module, G.Skill continuously works hard to announce the HV series for both great capacity and extreme performance.

G.Skill HV series bring you the one more step further in 1GB memory speed.

HV Series Features:
    • Guaranteed clock speed of 500MHz (PC4000)
    • Low latency settings of 3 (CL), 3 (TRCD), 2 (TRP), 8 (TRAS)
    • Lifetime warranty
    Available in the following packages:
    • F1-4000BIU1-1GBHV - Single Module of 1GB
    • F1-4000BIU2-2GBHV - Matched Pair of 2 * 1GB modules (2GB kit)
    Both single module and matched pair packages will be available through G.Skill’s authorized resellers and distributors worldwide. For more information and specifications of the new HS series products, please visit http://www.gskill.com/ddr.html

Source: G.SKILL

W1zzard, May 17, 2022
Thema:

import msonline module

1. import msonline module - Similar Threads - import msonline module

2. How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10: im on Windows 10 on a samsung laptop and im getting error code 0x80070002 every time i boot up my laptop and the message with it says failed to import modules...
  3. How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10: im on Windows 10 on a samsung laptop and im getting error code 0x80070002 every time i boot up my laptop and the message with it says failed to import modules...
  4. import msonline module

import msonline module: I have been trying to install msonline, but i get the following error, please help how to fix. Working for many hours, but no solution found yetImport-Module : Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program...
  5. import msonline module

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    import msonline module: I have been trying to install msonline, but i get the following error, please help how to fix. Working for many hours, but no solution found yetImport-Module : Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program...
  6. patch module???

patch module???: Hi,Recently I have been seeing this black window open and it says patch module. I have no clue as to what it is and when I click it, it disappears to come back again. I have no clue as to what it is, or if there is anything I should do about it. I had no clue as to what kind...
  7. Install-Module command was found in the module PowerShellGet but the module could not be loaded

in Windows 10 News
    Install-Module command was found in the module PowerShellGet but the module could not be loaded: [ATTACH]If when you try to install or update a PowerShell module from PowerShell Gallery on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer using the Install-Module or Update-Module command and you get the error message Install-Module or Update-Module command was found in the module...
  8. AppvPackageConverter Module

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AppvPackageConverter Module: i need help to load AppvpackageConverter Module in my machine, this is needed to convert Appv 4.6 package to 5.0. please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appvpackageconverter-module/9a12ba02-5602-4c03-bae3-9ed5e612965b
  9. missing modules

missing modules: Hi everyone i'm jack. I tried to play dvd on Toshiba dvd player in lap top and this message came up.Moduled needed for this app. are missing.if restarting the application does not fix problem please reinstall application. Don't know what they mean windows 10 - - - Updated -...
  10. module missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    module missing: I installed update 1809. Now when I boot up, I get an error message: "There was a problem starting SBAVMonL.dll. The specified module could not be found" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/module-missing/b21ebe00-8656-41c1-ab88-dd59c9064af2