Windows 10: import of pictures on a cd

Discus and support import of pictures on a cd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a cd rom with a cd rom with pictures on it how do I bring it up to import?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LonnieStewart, Sep 14, 2019.

1. import of pictures on a cd

I have a cd rom with a cd rom with pictures on it how do I bring it up to import?

:)

LonnieStewart, Sep 14, 2019

2. How to import pictures from a CD/DVD

Hi Duane,

To import pictures from CD or DVD on your Windows 10 PC, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc in the CD/DVD drive.
    • Open the Photos app and click on Import located at the upper right corner.

import of pictures on a cd ecc8165b-af74-44ef-aa69-cf95affffb8c.png
    • Once the Import Photos and Videos dialog box is open, select CD or DVD drive.
    • Click Import and More options to choose your preference.
    Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 25, 2019
  3. import of pictures on a cd

I have a cd rom with a cd rom with pictures on it how do I bring it up to import?

LonnieStewart, Sep 25, 2019
  4. S-and-S Win User

import of pictures on a cd

It all depends on how the CD was encoded.

If the CD simply contains a collection of image files, all you have to do is copy and paste the files. On the other hand, if software was used to encode the images on the CD, you'll have to find out what software was used, and how/if it's possible to independently
    extract the images.

S-and-S, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. import of pictures on a cd - Similar Threads - import pictures

2. Need help import pictures from my iphone 6 to PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help import pictures from my iphone 6 to PC: On my PC I click on the windows box, choose photos. After I click on import photos from my iphone, it says looking for new photos, after it says it has found over 4000 pictures, it stops, no further options come up for me to choose which photos. What do I need to do?...
  3. I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.: I have always uploaded pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP Pavilion, but recently it stopped working. Every time i attempt to upload pictures, it will upload a few pictures then this will pop up: (i have also tried manually to copy and paste the files but that doesnt work...
  4. my samsung note 9 will not import pictures or videos to compter?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my samsung note 9 will not import pictures or videos to compter?: hello, im trying to import my videos and pictures to my brand new dell desktop computer. it is a windows 10 I believe. but I reads and finds my phone but when importing starts its cannot find any pictures or videos and my phone is all but full, due to I make YouTube videos. I...
  5. Importing pictures via Micro. Photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing pictures via Micro. Photo app: I was wondering if any one else has had trouble trying to import pictures from their iPhone to PC. I have been trying to transfer pictures from my iPhone 7 to my PC (Win.10) via the Photos app but it has not been working. It will find my phone and photos the first I plug it...
  6. NEW LAPTOP-NEW FILE EXTENSIONS & PICTURE FILE THUMBNAILS & ERRORS IMPORTING CONTACTS

NEW LAPTOP-NEW FILE EXTENSIONS & PICTURE FILE THUMBNAILS & ERRORS IMPORTING CONTACTS: I have recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and purchased Office 365 Home. It has been a VERY FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE. 1st I downloaded all my files from an external hard drive. All my pictures and documents have the (2019_03_15 16_15_59 UTC) on the file extension. I...
  7. import pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    import pictures: I have Windows 10. How to Import Pictures from my digital camera to My Pictures. Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-pictures/5aaaa40d-dacf-4007-ab3f-e4996fa456c2
  8. Photos in Window 10 not importing all photos in Pictures folders incl sub- folders

Photos in Window 10 not importing all photos in Pictures folders incl sub- folders: I have purchased a new computer with Windows 10, previously using Vista I had over 10K photos organised in separate folders and sub-folders and found Windows Gallery great for organising, tagging and finding photos easily again. Have imported all my folders into Pictures...
  9. "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards: I cannot figure out a way to add "Import pictures and videos using Windows" as an option in autoplay for memory cards or cameras on a new Windows 10 computer....
  10. can't find imported pictures

can't find imported pictures: I need your help. I imported pictures last night from D_80 Nikon. They appeared in computer as recently imported but could not refind them. Not in documents and the were out of sequence when I did view them....