Windows 10: Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.

Discus and support Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When using Office 365 cloud for company email, the address list does not show up as default list within the Windows Mail App. I can search for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by telnettech, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.

When using Office 365 cloud for company email, the address list does not show up as default list within the Windows Mail App. I can search for a contact and then select the company address list and see the contact but is there a way for the address list contacts to show within the search in the 1st place? I confirmed that account has been added to people app but the contacts dont show there either even though account shows as synched..

Thanks

Brian

:)

telnettech, Dec 7, 2018

2. C7 - Mail for exchange- Company directory - global address list

I have configured my exchange email account on C7. The mail sync works fine. However I don't find a way to browse the Global address list. Right now the only option to get any of the contacts is to synchronize them on to the phone's address book.

Again, this seems to be a step down from the mail for exchange application on E63 which had a stand alone company directory. I could use that to locate any contact on the exchange global address list.

Is there a way to configure the same in C7?

Is there a way to install the company directory? ( I couldnt find a stand alone sis on google search)

sudip_C7_e63, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 7, 2018
  4. aastaley Win User

Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.

Office 365 Mail function or app.

• • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?
    • • Have you tried any troubleshooting?
    The application I am using does not seem to be a problem because clicking on one of its stored email addresses opens MS Mail. It is MS Mail that is not working (sending out a finished email). The last action taken before the problem happens is clicking
    on the “send” button. I have been through all of the settings I can find and cannot get it to work. I suspect that the MS Mail program is a different program than Office Outlook and the settings in the MS Mail program (or app.) are not set correctly? My Office
    Outlook program works just fine for sending out email.

aastaley, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.

1. Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App. - Similar Threads - Import Office 365

2. Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface: I keep trying to use my new Office 365 email on my Mail app on the Surface and it keeps telling me it can't find the settings. I then try and use the Mail settings use for POP3 settings and it just errors for me....
  3. Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail: How do I import my Thunderbird address book into Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-address-book-into-windows-10-mail/50679e8d-556c-4074-99dd-aec7fa5b72ea
  4. Mailing lists office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Mailing lists office 2019: I have found a label with 4 on a sheet Avery A4/A5 L4733. I would like to open it and type 2 different addresses. I only get one square to type in. I have done multiply labels with one item but this is different. 141418
  5. list of devices on Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    list of devices on Office 365: I believe I have downloaded the Office apps on more than one machine. But when I look at devices in my account, it only shows one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-of-devices-on-office-365/cc6d15d7-be96-46a9-b4b7-57ac2772727b"
  6. Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10

Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10: I recently purchased a Windows 10 (v. 1809) machine. I previously had a MacBook Pro. Can I import the Contacts book from my Mac to my Windows PC? If so, how?...
  7. 2018 Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp

in Windows 10 News
    2018 Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp: [ATTACH] Following the success of last year, Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp now becomes an annual event. It is a free, one-day, hands-on training event led by Microsoft MVPs with support from Microsoft and local community leaders. Developers worldwide are invited to...
  8. Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird: How do I import address book from Thunderbird to Windows Mail? What protocol does Mail support? 59694
  9. Imported mail addresses won't sync

in Browsers and Email
    Imported mail addresses won't sync: Hi everyone. Does microsoft assume everyone is a computer wizard? I've finally managed to import my other email addresses into my mail app but no matter how many times I tweak the settings in privacy etc. I keep getting message "not synced yet". Does anyone know how I...
  10. Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad

Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad: Has anyone else seen the Get Office 365 (lower left bottom below folders) ad in Windows Mail app version 17.9126.21055.0? Microsoft is leaving no stone un-turned. 106608