Windows 10: Import old e-mail and contacts

Discus and support Import old e-mail and contacts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just purchased new Win 10 PC. Microsoft Mail app on PC and I'm looking to import my e-mail files from old PC. I have slaved the old HD in a USB case... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Doug O-50, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Doug O-50 Win User

Import old e-mail and contacts

Just purchased new Win 10 PC. Microsoft Mail app on PC and I'm looking to import my e-mail files from old PC. I have slaved the old HD in a USB case and have access to all data. However when I open Microsoft Mail I can not find where to import.

:)

Doug O-50, Jul 21, 2018
  2. nolen01 Win User

E-Mail contacts

I know how to access the contacts in Win 10 mail. Either do new mail or forward. Click the To and type in a letter in a contact that you want to send the e-mail . A download list will appear with all of the contracts that have that letter either in the first or last name. It is still difficult to do multiple e-mails in the To .

nolen01, Jul 21, 2018
  3. importing list of e-mail contacts

Hello!

I am using e-mail for windows 10. I do have a list of contacts that I used on my old computer using windows live. The list is now in my user file in my back up, however I do not know how to transfer it to the new e-mail.

Thanks for your help.

CB

ChristinaBégin, Jul 21, 2018
  4. nolen01 Win User

E-Mail contacts

The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win Live Mail so that I could forward E-Mails to several contacts at one time.

nolen01, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Import old e-mail and contacts - Similar Threads - Import old mail

2. E-mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail Contacts: G'day,I do not know what happened. If I wanted to find a friend & their e-mail, I would click on Switch To People. I would see all my contact. When I do it now I get this Pop-Up. Please could somebody tell me how I can get it back to the way it was?Cheers Perry* Moved from...
  3. old E mail address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    old E mail address: Hi If I want To chance something in my Microsoft account and old no longer existing E mail adres appears .How can I remove this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-e-mail-address/7e3a59e2-5dcb-4951-aa84-4a0428aee1ae"
  4. How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts: . I have a few old unwanted e-mail contacts in Windows 10 Peoples app. I also get the same Contacts addresses showing in the drop down menu in the Mail app when typing in a name. I can find no way to delete the contact in either app. I get the following message when I...
  5. window mail importing contacts

window mail importing contacts: I have contacts exported from outlook that I would like to import into mail. In these contacts I have groups. I see some (very old) contacts show up in my people but nothing current. How can I make a direct import into this program?...
  6. Import contacts to mail app

Import contacts to mail app: Hey, How can I import contacts from my ...mail.com email account into the mail app on the new microsoft surface laptop. I can only see support for Google accounts...
  7. E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail: Recently noticed I was not receiving e-mail from several of my Contacts. Just by chance when looking for a notice from a vendor in my Bulk Folder I found many e-mails from Contacts that I have in my People App. I am working with Windows 10 and I have Yahoo Mail. Has...
  8. Importing Outlook Express E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Outlook Express E-mail: My parents Windows 7 laptop fried recently, I got them a new HP 350 G2 which came with Win8.1 and i upgraded to 10. My father used to use outlook express with an email through his ISP, and the only way I see to import that email into a new account involves being on the...
  9. Import contacts into Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import contacts into Mail: Can someone please tell me how to import my Thunderbird email contacts into Win10 Mail? I have exported my TB address book to a cvs file if that is any help. Thanks in advance. 86249
  10. E-Mail contacts

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail contacts: The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. to import e-mail from old e-mail address to new