Windows 10: import photos and videos from iPhone, alternative solutions

Discus and support import photos and videos from iPhone, alternative solutions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Import photos and videos wizard was a very good tool to import media from iPhone to PC and most important to assort them in FOLDERS by date. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Qusay, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Qusay Win User

import photos and videos from iPhone, alternative solutions

Import photos and videos wizard was a very good tool to import media from iPhone to PC and most important to assort them in FOLDERS by date. My question is, is there an application (even paid) or alternative wizard to do the same process? I am using Win 10.

:)

Qusay, Jul 24, 2017

2. Not all Iphone photos are transferring to Windows 10

After connecting to USB the Photos from Windows 10 imported Iphone photos but not all. Even the videos were ignored so not all photos were imported. I manually checked the Iphone from Windows and clicked the DCIM, there were photos but again not all can
    be seen from Windows.

Does this mean that not all photos produced by iPhone6 can be transferred?

TAlcantara, Jul 24, 2017
  3. Transferring Pics from Iphone to Windows 10

I use the Pictures and Video Transfer wizard.

Importing photos from a iPhone

Connect your iPhone using the USB cable, click Start > File Explorer > This PC. Right click the iPhone then click Import pictures and videos. This will start the Import Pictures and Video wizard.

If you encounter an error, make sure your iPhone is unlocked, meaning you need to enter a passcode or slide to unlock. Also, you might need to trust the device. Learn more here (

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...
    ) about doing that.

Once you have done so, you should now be able to import your photos.

Just like a digital camera, you can select your groups, enter a name then click import.

Using the Photos app and iPhone

You can also use the Photos app in Windows to import photos and videos from your iPhone. Simply connect your iPhone using the USB cable, ensure it is unlocked and trusted. Click Import and your Photos should show ready to be imported.

See:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Andre Da Costa, Jul 24, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Qusay and welcome to TenForums *Smile

The following article will show you how to do this in Windows 10 with the built in apps:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-1f1195d7b6c5

The article talks about a camera but it will also work for an iPhone too.

philc43, Jul 24, 2017
  5. Qusay Win User
    Thanks philc43 for the reply.
    The article is so useful.
    Actually I tried these before, used to work very well before, but lately, it takes long time to look for pictures and then gives me no result, is it because I have so many pictures in my iPhone??

Qusay, Jul 24, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    Make sure that your iPhone gets detected and is attached with access to your folders rather than just being attached to be charged up. You should be able to see and explore the folders on your iPhone.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. import photos and videos from iPhone, alternative solutions - Similar Threads - import photos videos

2. Photo/Video Import Freezing while trying to import from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo/Video Import Freezing while trying to import from iPhone: I am trying to download the pictures from my iPhone onto my computer running Windows 10. In order to do this, I right-clicked "Apple iPhone" in the file explorer, and hit "Import pictures and videos." Things proceeded as normal, scanning my phone for all photos, giving me a...
  3. Photo/Video Import Freezing while trying to import from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo/Video Import Freezing while trying to import from iPhone: I am trying to download the pictures from my iPhone onto my computer running Windows 10. In order to do this, I right-clicked "Apple iPhone" in the file explorer, and hit "Import pictures and videos." Things proceeded as normal, scanning my phone for all photos, giving me a...
  4. Help with iPhone videos not importing to Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with iPhone videos not importing to Photos app: Hi.I need help troubleshooting why my videos taken from my iPhone all of a sudden won't upload to the Photos app. The photos will transfer but not the videos. I had no issues for a year, and all of a sudden it doesn't. I have Windows 10, and the error message is "Something...
  5. Help with iPhone videos not importing to Photos app

Help with iPhone videos not importing to Photos app: Hi.I need help troubleshooting why my videos taken from my iPhone all of a sudden won't upload to the Photos app. The photos will transfer but not the videos. I had no issues for a year, and all of a sudden it doesn't. I have Windows 10, and the error message is "Something...
  6. Import of photos & videos from iPhone to PC windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Import of photos & videos from iPhone to PC windows 10: Im sure many of you may have this problem or not at all! When i import the photos & videos from my iphone 7 to my Pc Sony Viao the screen freezes on ‘Looking for new photos & videos’ i have tried several methods from forums to make this work but to no avail! I have never...
  7. Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11

Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11: I have tried repeatedly this week to import my photos and videos to my PC from my iPhone 11. It will find the device, eventually show the photos that need to be imported, but then once I select "import photos," it will freeze up and then state that it can no longer find my...
  8. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  9. Import photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import photos from iPhone: Can I specify a folder on my PC (Using Windows 10 Photos) to which photos must be imported from say an iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-iphone/a111df94-64f6-4273-a9f4-53e765ba4187"
  10. photo import from iphone.

photo import from iphone.: windows 10 import function does not recognize all my pictures for import https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-import-from-iphone/6553a065-9f62-4ac3-8d97-9671b42df5bf