Windows 10: import photos from camera

Discus and support import photos from camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't seem to figure out why the folder where the photos are is what opens up when I plug in a usb camera and not the photo app. I have autoplay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by intro, Aug 14, 2015.

1. intro Win User

import photos from camera

I can't seem to figure out why the folder where the photos are is what opens up when I plug in a usb camera and not the photo app. I have autoplay enabled and photo as my default photo viewer.

:)

intro, Aug 14, 2015

2. Import Photos using Windows 10

I discovered how to import photos from my camera to my hard drive by opening the photo gallery and

clicking on the upper left side of the screen where it reads "import" Then the system recognizes whatever

camera you have connected at the time, and by clicking on the camera shown on the screen, you can import

your photos.

NelsonAlmonte914, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 default photo app.

When importing photos from camera the app recognises new photos but the final import button is not showing.

Dave Addison, Aug 14, 2015
  4. intro Win User

anyone have any ideas?

intro, Aug 15, 2015
  5. AxelR Win User
    Try to type AutoPlay settings in the taskbar's search box and open that tool. You should see an entry for each of your devices, where you can associate an auto play handler.

AxelR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. import photos from camera - Similar Threads - import photos camera

2. Importing Photos from my camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Photos from my camera: When I import pictures from my camera the app always used to group them by date taken, ie Jan 2021, now it no longer puts them in a folder and they are scattered all over the place making it really hard to find the ones I need. What happened and how do I change it back?...
  3. Unable to import photos directly from camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to import photos directly from camera: I'm unable to import photos directly from my camera since Windows 10 . Please advise if this is still possible and provide a solution, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-import-photos-directly-from-camera/6869cace-832d-4901-9a8e-0642e5602cf3
  4. Problem importing photos from camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem importing photos from camera: When I try to import photos from my camera using a USB cord, I get the error message "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-importing-photos-from-camera/dd23b0fc-11d0-4b26-938f-4e2ef2c4f1a3
  5. Importing photos from camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing photos from camera: I have a Fuji JX420 digital camera, about 10 years old. All of a sudden, it won't let me import photos from camera to computer. I get a msg " 0 videos imported" but I'm not trying to import videos, just photos! I even tried shooting a video and importing it, and got the same...
  6. Deleting photos from camera after importing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting photos from camera after importing: Before today when I imported photos from my camera I would check: delete photos from device after importing. Today there is no box to check, I cannot delete photos any longer from my game trail camera and it is about full. Why did you change this? How can I delete photos from...
  7. Importing Photos from camera to PC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing Photos from camera to PC Windows 10: I have never had this problem before and I don't think I have changed any settings either on my camera or on my PC. I recently returned from a trip and tried to download photos from my Lumix ZS-50 camera to my PC (Windows 10), without success. I tried both the cord...
  8. Importing photos from camera to the Windows photo program.

Importing photos from camera to the Windows photo program.: I have a Nikon S6800 camera. It downloads the photos okay. In the photo program when I do import a message comes up that something is wrong. I retry and it may download 1 photo and this message comes up again. So far in about 20 retry's it has downloaded 12 photos. I use...
  9. importing photos from a digital camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    importing photos from a digital camera: Microsoft and Windows 10 are ****. Importing photos used to be straightforward but updated Windows 10 has made this once simple operation so complicated that I've given up. This stupid updating that changes everything is not wanted or desired, so bloody well leave it alone....
  10. import photos from camera to the photos galery

import photos from camera to the photos galery: I cannot upload photos from my finepix s camera to my pc. i keep getting the error to unlock my device. This is a new issue, i uploaded photos last week....