Windows 10: "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards

Discus and support "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot figure out a way to add "Import pictures and videos using Windows" as an option in autoplay for memory cards or cameras on a new Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnneDrexler, Feb 7, 2019.

1. "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards

I cannot figure out a way to add "Import pictures and videos using Windows" as an option in autoplay for memory cards or cameras on a new Windows 10 computer.

:)

AnneDrexler, Feb 7, 2019

2. Import photos from SD Card in Photo Gallery using Autoplay

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Autoplay Settings in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Under Choose Autoplay defaults, select the option required from the drop down list for
      Removable drive and Memory card and close the Window.
    • Restart the system and check for status.
    I suggest you to try importing the photos using photo app as below and check if it helps.

• In the search box type photo.
    • Click on the photo app.
    • On the right hand top corner click on import option.
    • Before that you need to plug in SD card where you have saved the photos.
    Also refer the steps provided by
    Ruth Buruga
    replied on March 21, 2016 in the below link:

Windows 10 Import pictures from SD card

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Missing "Import Photos and Videos" from autoplay for devices

If you double click your memory card within devices and printers do you get something like this?
    I suppose it depends if Window classes a memory card as a camera or portable device.

"Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards [​IMG]

then I get

"Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards [​IMG]

after I have selected the import folders if I right click on my camera within windows explorer I get the option to import. Then it imports the photo's and videos to their respective folders that I have chosen.

Torquemada, Feb 7, 2019
  4. "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards

Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows

Autoplay works fine, but since I upgraded from Windows 7 I no longer have the option Import pictures and videos using Windows

nigelmercier, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

"Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards

1. "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards - Similar Threads - Import pictures videos

2. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  3. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  4. Problems with importing photos from a memory card using the Pictures App.

Problems with importing photos from a memory card using the Pictures App.: hello, I am having trouble importing photos from a memory card that is placed in the PC slot. I will click on the photos I want to import and it will start to import then more times than not it will stop importing and an error message will appear and it will say "something...
  5. importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures and videos: I am having trouble in my windows 10 version 1909 computer importing pictures from my I-phone 11 to my pc. It begins the importing procedure but then aborts it after a few are loaded. Whats up I tried new usb to I phone connector and still having the same trouble....
  6. Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows: I and others have asked this question before, but no luck so far. The Photos app is terrible, I've gone back to Windows Photo Viewer using the excellent tutorial. Windows Photo Viewer - Restore in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Is there a way to go back to Import...
  7. Importing Pictures from SD card

Importing Pictures from SD card: I can't get the Photos app to import pictures from my SD card reader. For a while I had Live Photo Viewer as the default import action (can't remember how), but I'd quite like to get it working with a default app. I note that when I right click on my SD drive, I don't get the...
  8. Automate transferring of pictures and videos from memory card

in Windows 10 Support
    Automate transferring of pictures and videos from memory card: Is there a way to automatically move the files from these paths every time a drive is connected (it's an SD memory card in a USB card reader)? There's a specific folder I'd like to automatically move them too on my HDD. I'm not sure that the drive letter (J) stays the same...
  9. How to put "Import pictures/videos using WindowsExplorer" in AutoPlay?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to put "Import pictures/videos using WindowsExplorer" in AutoPlay?: Hi all, Whenever I connect my camera, I see these options: [img] I have no interest in using the rubbish "Photos app" to import my pictures. I want to use the built-in Import Wizard in Windows 10, which can be found by going to "This PC" and right clicking...
  10. Missing "Import Photos and Videos" from autoplay for devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "Import Photos and Videos" from autoplay for devices: I swear I had a import photos and videos option for devices on Windows 10 but now it seems I don't. This is what I get for options. [img] I don't even have the options in my autoplay settings and default settings. Any help would be great. 22675