Windows 10: Import pictures settings : cannot save "delete after import" ?

Discus and support Import pictures settings : cannot save "delete after import" ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Import pictures settings I cannot save "delete after import" ? for the next use? The box is never saving when I click on it Every time I import... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zpoison, Jan 19, 2020.

1. zpoison Win User

Import pictures settings : cannot save "delete after import" ?

Import pictures settings

I cannot save "delete after import" ? for the next use?

The box is never saving when I click on it
    Every time I import pictures I have to constantly click again on "delete after import"

Why is it never saving?

:)

zpoison, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

import settings

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Which is the exact settings are you referring to when you say “my picture file "?
    You can import pictures and video clips from your digital camera to your computer in a few different ways. Here's one common way to do it:

I would suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/photo-gallery-import-photos-faq

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 will not import pictures/videos from my Galaxy Note 4 (says nothing there to import)

Hi Rudi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Does the issue persist only while importing pictures to the system on your phone?
    • Are you trying to import pictures to File Explorer or Photos app?
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect settings.

2. Missing Windows Update.

3. Corrupt driver.

I suggest you to refer the steps in the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/import-photos-videos#troubleshooting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Importing photos from a CF card off of a camera

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

• In the AutoPlay dialog box that appears, click Import pictures and videos using Windows.

• To change the settings that are used when importing pictures and videos, click
      Import settings in the Import Pictures and Videos dialog box.

• Change one or more settings in the Import Settings dialog box, and then click
      OK.

• Click OK to restart Import Pictures and Videos. Type a tag in the
      Tag these pictures (optional) box, and then click Import to import your pictures and videos using the new settings.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Import pictures settings : cannot save "delete after import" ? - Similar Threads - Import pictures settings

2. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  3. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  4. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. importing pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures: Is anyone having trouble importing pictures from their IPhone 11 to Windows 10? If so....have you come up with a way to do it? Please HELP If I can get any to go onto my laptop, it says file can't be opened. But mostly it won't work at all. I have 2400 pictures I really...
  6. importing pictures

importing pictures: When I select IMPORT... under Select it is set to NONE. I am unable to select the ALL ITEM and/or the ITEMS FROM LAST IMPORT in the dropdown menu. If I manually select a picture CUSTOM pops up & I can get pictures loaded that way. I have not changed anything, it just...
  7. import pictures

import pictures: I am having trouble importing my pictures from my sd card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-pictures/fb0ea339-59c5-45ca-982a-a83510bd519f
  8. importing pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    importing pictures: I can not import pictures or video from my iPhone to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-pictures/63146aee-9118-4a16-9430-fa2cfda5814b
  9. import pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    import pictures: I have Windows 10. How to Import Pictures from my digital camera to My Pictures. Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-pictures/5aaaa40d-dacf-4007-ab3f-e4996fa456c2
  10. Change settings for importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Change settings for importing pictures and videos: When I connect an iPhone to my Win10 PC it's importing my photos to a location where I don't want them to go. How do I change this setting? It's frustratingly non-intuitive, and even the official Microsoft How-To page doesn't explain it in an understandable way. Help....