Windows 10: Import .pst files into Mail

Discus and support Import .pst files into Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have upgraded to a new pc and want to use Mail instead of Outlook. Is there any way I can import my .pst backups and folders into Mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HEIDI LOTZE, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Import .pst files into Mail

I have upgraded to a new pc and want to use Mail instead of Outlook. Is there any way I can import my .pst backups and folders into Mail?

:)

HEIDI LOTZE, Oct 14, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Oct 14, 2018
  3. How to import .pst files and contacts on Windows 10 Mail?

Original Title: outlook 2013 address book - how to import into contacts for windows 10 mail

I have windows 8.1 with outlook 2013 on my current PC. This is my new laptop, it has the latest version of windows 10. I backed up a copy of the .pst file and have it in my documents on this laptop. I have set the mail account up, however I am unable to
    import these contacts into mail, or People etc. So far many hours wasted reading tech reports.

any suggestions???

PENNYWISEPROMOTIONS, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Import .pst files into Mail

How to migrate all stored PST files from Outlook 2010 to Windows Mail?

Sorry, Mail app would not allow you to import PST files. My take is, Outlook is better than Mail app so I would suggest you to stick with that. If it is slow, consider creating a new PST file.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Import .pst files into Mail

1. Import .pst files into Mail - Similar Threads - Import pst files

2. How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?: I have a PST file that I need to access in my Windows Live Mail account. Is there any secure option to move the data file to my WLM mailbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail/8b3a4112-f71a-4b9c-9886-6f35060bfe79
  3. How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?: I have a PST file that I need to access in my Windows Live Mail account. Is there any secure option to move the data file to my WLM mailbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail/8b3a4112-f71a-4b9c-9886-6f35060bfe79
  4. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  5. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  6. Can't open PST files with Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open PST files with Mail: Hello. I have a problem : I can't open PST files that I received on my email account with the Windows Mail application. I am using Windows 10. Thank you for your time....
  7. Import Outlook .pst files into O365 Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Import Outlook .pst files into O365 Outlook: Hi all, I have just updated my W8.1 to W10 and discovered that the Mail app in W10 cannot import outlook .pst files or contacts, My old version of W8.1 is gone and I no longer have access to Outlook, all i have is the backup .pst files If I go down the path of buying O365...
  8. Import pst without connecting an e-mail account (Outlook 2019)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Import pst without connecting an e-mail account (Outlook 2019): I want to import the .pst file of my old PC (Win 7, Outlook 2010) on my new PC (Win 10, Outlook 2019). You used to be able to do that by simply copying the .pst file into the "AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook" folder but it seems like it doesn't work like that anymore....
  9. PST files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PST files.: Can I open an old PST Outlook file from Office Professions 2016's Outlook app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-files/39e1ead4-b0b7-49f7-b1b0-9b6fd96fa979"
  10. .pst files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .pst files: I was trying to move folders from the document folder to a flash drive, and I screwed it up as usual. Out of nowhere appeared a massive file labeled as an "outlook .pst" file in the document folder. I don't even use outlook, so what is it and should I delete it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add pst files to mail version 16005.11231.20192.0

2. windows live mail 16005 import pst