Windows 10: Import Scheduled Tasks in bulk

Discus and support Import Scheduled Tasks in bulk in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I found this method to import multiple scheduled tasks. How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows? AskVG Does this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kitpzyxmsir, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Import Scheduled Tasks in bulk

I found this method to import multiple scheduled tasks. How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows? AskVG Does this still work? Is there an easier way?

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Aug 18, 2021
  2. chok Win User

Import Task to Task Scheduler in Windows

here is how you can bulk export all tasks:
    create a folder named "all tasks" on desktop

run that in powershell as admin (change the path bellow)
    Code:
    Code:
    Get-ScheduledTask | foreach {Export-ScheduledTask -TaskName $_.TaskName -TaskPath $_.TaskPath |Out-File (Join-Path "C:\Users\Me\Desktop\all tasks" "$($_.TaskName).xml")}

credit

Anyone knows how to import all tasks from this folder?

3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Import Scheduled Tasks in bulk

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Import Scheduled Tasks in bulk

1. Import Scheduled Tasks in bulk - Similar Threads - Import Scheduled Tasks

2. Task Scheduler

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Scheduler: i have problem witk task schedule. my child make task schedule shutdown every login. and now every time i am login laptop shutdown in 1 minute. what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler/7c507ee3-11ef-40cb-a608-783faf983b5c
  3. How to Import or Export Tasks from Task Scheduler in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Import or Export Tasks from Task Scheduler in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Task Scheduler is a tool that allows you to create and automate routine tasks on a Windows 10 computer. The native tool is mainly used […] This article How to Import or Export Tasks from Task Scheduler in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Scheduler: I've been having fun with Task Scheduler and I've learned to open everything but the desktop folder. Anyone got any tips on what to enter in program and arguments? I can't find the program folders in system32. Thanks...
  5. Scheduled tasks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scheduled tasks: I have a .bat file to back up files to a mapped network drive, using robocopy seen below. Works perfectly. It also works using this network address: \\PC-BACKUP\PC-Backup instead of mapped drive. echo off setlocal echo %DATE%_%TIME% robocopy F:\ Y:\ /NDL /MIR /XD /NP...
  6. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler: I was searching for XAMPP local server to auto run at windows startup. I found a YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYeGxcWdAUI , I followed the instructions Everything worked fine until at the end of a popup for password Other than my MS email account and...
  7. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: At one time I was showed how to set an alarm using Task scheduler. It worked great when I was using Windows 7. Since I have upgraded to Windows 10, it doesn't work anymore. I put in the scheduler the same words but when it is time to go, a pop up comes and asks "what...
  8. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Scheduler: Will this work without username password logging on? In windows7 you had to have password to make it work. 35020
  9. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: Does anyone know how often the app update task schedule runs? And how to change it? I have auto app updates switched off but I know the update checker still runs. As I will sometimes open store and see app updates waiting to be manually downloaded. I'm not saying the above...
  10. Import Task to Task Scheduler in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Task to Task Scheduler in Windows: How to: Import Task to Task Scheduler in Windows How to Import a Task to Task Scheduler in Windows [img] Information The Task Scheduler enables you to automatically perform routine tasks on a chosen computer. The Task Scheduler does this by monitoring whatever...