Windows 10: Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app

Discus and support Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm using Win10 and have a question about it's calendar functionality. For my personal calendar I use Google, and for work I'm using Asanas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevin Schulte, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app

Hi there,

I'm using Win10 and have a question about it's calendar functionality. For my personal calendar I use Google, and for work I'm using Asanas calendarexport-URL to display them in Google calendar.

When I import the Google account into Win10, I only get the main Google-cal, but not the other ones. How can I see my work calendarspublic url in Win10? I'm sorry I feel like this is a basic task but I can't seem to get it to work.

Cheers

:)

Kevin Schulte, Apr 13, 2021

2. How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.

Hi JJG10.

I see you used the word import, is it import or sync that you are after.

If it was a one time import you could "export / save as" your calendar and assuming your actual mail service supported calendar you could import the ics file. There is an app (I haven't used) Calendar Restore that would allow you to import ics file In Windows Calendar according to their documentation.

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-im...s-10-calendar/

Here is a link to "export" your calendar.

https://www.slipstick.com/outlookcom...-com-calendar/

I'm not using the Windows 10 mail app but I wanted my calendar and contacts to sync from Outlook 2013 to my phone which has a calendar and contact app. In big round steps, I opened an outlook.com account, saved my Outlook 2013 calendar and imported into my new outlook.com account. I also exported by contacts and imported them. Then I added my new outlook.com account to Outlook 2013 and set the Outlook.com as the default "Data" account. Now if I change a contact or a calendar entry in Outlook 2013 it syncs with the outlook.com account which syncs with the necessary apps on my phone.

Depending on your mail domain there could be third party apps to sync Outlook 20xx to your mail account which in turn would sync to the Windows 10 apps. CompanionLink comes to mind. My wife was using but eventually we converted to my method.

Could I ask what domain supplies your mail?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app

Importing online calendars in mail app

Sorry not following exactly.

If I hear you correctly you setup an outlook.com address. There is a calendar associated with this account. You want to share this calendar with your mother.

If I have this correct you would sign in to this account, click on Calendar in the lower left and the calendar will open. Then click on share in upper right. You should be presented with an share box and you can enter your mom's address.

Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app

1. Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app - Similar Threads - Import URL calendars

2. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app - Taskbar calendar: The events I create on my android phone, using a gmail account will sync to the calendar app when opened fully from the start menu. These are then visible in the popup menu version of the calendar app which is accessed via the taskbar. Excellent. However the events will not...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  5. Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar

Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar: I linked a google account in my calendar App and I can correctly see and sync all the google calendars.I have an issue when I try to import .ics files with events generated by my organizations. During the import Calendar App proposes in which calendar to import the event. The...
  6. Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar: Years back the following was posted here as the solution and as usual, some admin turned off the post so you can't ask questions: To add your account, follow these steps: Click Start, type Calendar, then press Enter. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, click...
  7. "Family calendar" URL Points to Incorrect Calendar Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Family calendar" URL Points to Incorrect Calendar Name: When I browse to our family calendar from the https://account.microsoft.com/family/, the link points to this location: https://outlook.live.com/calendar/view/month?OCID=family_calendar Note that the "f" is not capitalized in the link above, however the Family website...
  8. Importing online calendars in mail app

Importing online calendars in mail app: I am trying to import a calendar from a page online, but when I do its locked and I unable to edit it. Is there a way to fix that? I have set up an outlook address to share with my Mum so we both see the same calendar. How do I add the calendar to that account? 153402
  9. Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.

Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.: Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks! Modified Title from: Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between...
  10. Can't get icloud calendar to show up in Win10 calendar app

Can't get icloud calendar to show up in Win10 calendar app: Trying to add iCloud calendars to calendar app but after logging in and successfully creating the account, they never show up under accounts on the left hand side of the calendar app in windows 10. How do I get them to show up in windows 10?...