Windows 10: import video via ieee1994

Discus and support import video via ieee1994 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an old desktop with firewire on it, works with xp fine using live photo which can import *.* from the camera so with windows 10 live does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HARDCORE GAMES™, Dec 9, 2018.

1. import video via ieee1994

I have an old desktop with firewire on it, works with xp fine using live photo which can import *.* from the camera

so with windows 10 live does not work, so in the device manager I see my camera under imaging devices

so what can i use now to import video? minidv are 60 minutes frame accurate

xp and live photo imported it as avi files, not sure of of the underlying codec, which is not interleaved like mpeg

i also have an iphone which has mov video which is another problem to convert

my desire is to have video in mxf format

:)

HARDCORE GAMES™, Dec 9, 2018

2. importing photos and videos

Hi Ashley,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues regarding
    importing videos from your phone, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What happens when you're trying to import videos from your phone to your computer? Are you getting any error messages? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • Does the issue only persist on specific videos, or does it persist when you're trying to import any kind of videos from your phone?
    • What are the file formats of the videos that you're trying to import?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 will not import pictures/videos from my Galaxy Note 4 (says nothing there to import)

Hi Rudi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Does the issue persist only while importing pictures to the system on your phone?
    • Are you trying to import pictures to File Explorer or Photos app?
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect settings.

2. Missing Windows Update.

3. Corrupt driver.

I suggest you to refer the steps in the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/import-photos-videos#troubleshooting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Dec 9, 2018
  4. import video via ieee1994

Importing videos from camcorder

Hi Jim,

Just to clarify, share the information.

1. Which player are you using to play the videos?
    2. Is this issue confined to any specific video or with all the videos?
    3. Were you able to import the videos successfully to your computer?

I suggest you to set Windows Media Player as default program and check.

• Type “Default Programs” in the search bar.
    • Click Set your default programs
    • In the Programs list, click Windows Media Player, and then click Setthis program as default.
    • Click Ok.

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

import video via ieee1994

1. import video via ieee1994 - Similar Threads - import video via

2. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  3. Is "import photos and videos via Windows dialogue" still available in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is "import photos and videos via Windows dialogue" still available in Windows 11 ?: Hello there, I got a question I got the latest Windows 11 edition with all the updates on my Laptop Dell XPS 9510. I am a photographer and recently for importing photos I found a problem in using the Sony Playmemories PC edition which I have been using for decades on various...
  4. Is "import photos and videos via Windows dialogue" still available in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is "import photos and videos via Windows dialogue" still available in Windows 11 ?: Hello there, I got a question I got the latest Windows 11 edition with all the updates on my Laptop Dell XPS 9510. I am a photographer and recently for importing photos I found a problem in using the Sony Playmemories PC edition which I have been using for decades on various...
  5. importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures and videos: I am having trouble in my windows 10 version 1909 computer importing pictures from my I-phone 11 to my pc. It begins the importing procedure but then aborts it after a few are loaded. Whats up I tried new usb to I phone connector and still having the same trouble....
  6. Videos not importing to Photos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos not importing to Photos?: Hi guys, some help would be much appreciated with this! I somehow downloaded and recorded 60 gigs of videos on my phone and I need to keep it all but I've only got 2 gigs of storage left . I've been trying to transfer it all to my HP spectre x360 2018 (don't know if that...
  7. Can import video from camera via 1394 interface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can import video from camera via 1394 interface: I'm trying to import footage from a Sony HVR-A1 camera but I'm getting 'Device Error' when I try to import: I know the camera is fine as I can import on an old (2009) MacBook Pro. - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid]...
  8. Import Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Import Videos: Hi all, I'm trying to import my videos from my SD card reader to my computer, however I keep getting an error message. I've had no problem in the past and these are 2 new videos that I have never imported before. Please help me :(...
  9. BSOD during video import

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during video import: I have been converting old family VHS tapes recently to digital using the hardware Pinnacle System DVC100 and software NGstudio from pinnacle, and during the import process my computer crashes towards the end of the capture. This has happened three times. Everything seems to...
  10. Importing videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Importing videos: I'm new here so hello everyone! The option to import videos from my Samsung S5 Neo has gone so I can't upload them. This used to automatically upload them on Windows 8. My storage is now full on my phone so I need to upload the videos. Please help. 52729

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 import video firewire

2. ieee1994