Windows 10: Import win 10 mail to Outlook

Discus and support Import win 10 mail to Outlook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so I have been browsing the community but none of the answers seem to work for me. I have a windows 10 mail client with 800 emails saved to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Donnie SC Lygonis, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Import win 10 mail to Outlook

Ok so I have been browsing the community but none of the answers seem to work for me.

I have a windows 10 mail client with 800 emails saved to the computer, and now I want to switch to Outlook.

I can't access the online account anymore since we migrated the domain as well so we can't just sign in with another IMAP client, I need to transfer the emails from the Mail application to Outlook. Either by exporting-importing or saving/converting.

But please don't suggest "save one email at a time", that is not a serious alternative.

Looking forward to getting some help on this one!

regards

D

:)

Donnie SC Lygonis, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 11, 2019
  3. geercom Win User
    Need Outlook 2010 to work or get Mail & Cal to import contacts

I don't understand what it means by "Create one or more folders in the list of folders that synchronize with your Outlook.com account". What does that mean? Are you saying you can create these folders somewhere inside Outlook.com and that the folders have to have the same names as the WLM folders? I don't understand. What folders are the ones that sync with Outlook.com? Where are these?

geercom, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Import win 10 mail to Outlook

How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.

Hi JJG10.

I see you used the word import, is it import or sync that you are after.

If it was a one time import you could "export / save as" your calendar and assuming your actual mail service supported calendar you could import the ics file. There is an app (I haven't used) Calendar Restore that would allow you to import ics file In Windows Calendar according to their documentation.

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-im...s-10-calendar/

Here is a link to "export" your calendar.

https://www.slipstick.com/outlookcom...-com-calendar/

I'm not using the Windows 10 mail app but I wanted my calendar and contacts to sync from Outlook 2013 to my phone which has a calendar and contact app. In big round steps, I opened an outlook.com account, saved my Outlook 2013 calendar and imported into my new outlook.com account. I also exported by contacts and imported them. Then I added my new outlook.com account to Outlook 2013 and set the Outlook.com as the default "Data" account. Now if I change a contact or a calendar entry in Outlook 2013 it syncs with the outlook.com account which syncs with the necessary apps on my phone.

Depending on your mail domain there could be third party apps to sync Outlook 20xx to your mail account which in turn would sync to the Windows 10 apps. CompanionLink comes to mind. My wife was using but eventually we converted to my method.

Could I ask what domain supplies your mail?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Import win 10 mail to Outlook

1. Import win 10 mail to Outlook - Similar Threads - Import mail Outlook

2. can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail: Im working on trying to use windows mail vs. outlook. Is it possible for me to import my outlook mail archives into windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-import-my-outlook-mail-archive-into-window/c6215e4c-92d2-46ca-8739-9b550eab92e9
  3. can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail: Im working on trying to use windows mail vs. outlook. Is it possible for me to import my outlook mail archives into windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-import-my-outlook-mail-archive-into-window/c6215e4c-92d2-46ca-8739-9b550eab92e9
  4. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  5. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  6. Win 10 notification opens Mail instead of Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 notification opens Mail instead of Outlook: Running fully patched Windows 10 Pro. When Windows notification pops up announcing a new email in Outlook, clicking on the notification opens Windows Mail instead of Outlook 2016. Outlook is the default app in Settings\Default Apps. Can't seem to switch it....
  7. Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook

Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook: I'll try to be brief, so please bear with me. On my old laptop w/Windows 7, my email was all in Windows Live Mail. I recently purchased a new laptop w/Windows 10. I went to the Mail program program with Win 10, and there was no option to import from Windows Live Mail. So...
  8. how to import WinLiveMail contacts export into Mail in Win 10

how to import WinLiveMail contacts export into Mail in Win 10: I need to know how to import WinLiveMail contacts export into Mail in Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-import-winlivemail-contacts-export-into/fa4a4b1f-99c4-47d4-a596-ef989d1df366
  9. Importing Outlook Express E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Outlook Express E-mail: My parents Windows 7 laptop fried recently, I got them a new HP 350 G2 which came with Win8.1 and i upgraded to 10. My father used to use outlook express with an email through his ISP, and the only way I see to import that email into a new account involves being on the...
  10. Importing Calendar and Contacts from Outlook 2016 to Windows 10 Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Importing Calendar and Contacts from Outlook 2016 to Windows 10 Mail: I have Outlook 2016 installed as part of Office on my Windows 10 computer and would like to import the 2016 contacts and calendar to the Windows 10 Mail app. I have searched to web for instructions for doing so but have not found an answer. I intend to use the Mail app on a...