Windows 10: Important question?

Discus and support Important question? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When we screen record in 24 or 30 fps, the mouse movement is not smooth. When we record in 60 fps, the mouse movement is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AHMED MALICK, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Important question?

Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When we screen record in 24 or 30 fps, the mouse movement is not smooth. When we record in 60 fps, the mouse movement is smooth as actual. But when we see experts or big YouTubers. They upload it on 23.968 fps or 30 fps but mouse movement was smooth as 60 fps. What they do? How could I do that?

:)

AHMED MALICK, Jan 15, 2022
  2. erocker Win User

Is 3D gaming important to you?

A simple question. Is 3D gaming important to you? As it is implemented today, is it the next step in gaming evolution or is it just a gimmick? Please vote and leave your thoughts. *Toast :toast:

erocker, Jan 15, 2022
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Need Advice on Everything!

Awesome questions! these are the two most important things to know when selecting system components.

rtwjunkie, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Important question?

Importing photos

Hi Susie,

Is the phone not recognized or is it not importing the pictures automatically?

Is Nokia PC suite installed in your PC? Is that not recognizing the phone as well?

I would suggest you to open device manager and check if the device is listed in the device manager. Right click on the start button and click on Device manager. Check if the device is listed there . If it is listed, right click on the entry and click update
    driver. If the device is not listed, check if the device is listed under other categories. I would also suggest you to click on the 'View' menu button and click on "show hidden devices' and check if you find any entries related to your phone. Try these steps
    and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Important question?

1. Important question? - Similar Threads - Important question

2. Important question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Important question: Hello i uninstalled my touchbad driver because my laptop got some water and it didnt work properly. But now my keyboard dosnt work either and my pc has password so i cant log in either. PLS HELP!!!...
  3. Important question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Important question: Hello i uninstalled my touchbad driver because my laptop got some water and it didnt work properly. But now my keyboard dosnt work either and my pc has password so i cant log in either. PLS HELP!!!...
  4. Important question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I HAVE EVER ASKED HERE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I HAVE EVER ASKED HERE!: I want to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, however I do not know if I can or not and further, if I should or not. The reason why I am reluctant is because with my current system, I am having so many problems, issues, concerns and etc. I am afraid that whatever is...
  6. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I HAVE EVER ASKED HERE!

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I HAVE EVER ASKED HERE!: I want to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, however I do not know if I can or not and further, if I should or not. The reason why I am reluctant is because with my current system, I am having so many problems, issues, concerns and etc. I am afraid that whatever is...
  7. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I HAVE EVER ASKED HERE!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Important question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Important question.: My dad, who is planning to upgrade his Windows 7 to a Windows 8, just found out that if you upgrade, then it will reformat your hard drive meaning that it will delete everything because you just installed...basically a new computer. He wants to back up the data to import it...
  9. Important question.

Important question.: My dad, who is planning to upgrade his Windows 7 to a Windows 8, just found out that if you upgrade, then it will reformat your hard drive meaning that it will delete everything because you just installed...basically a new computer. He wants to back up the data to import it...
  10. Important question!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Important question!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Windows 10 insider build 21343 came out with new windows 11 icons, when will it come to Windows 10 stable version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important-question/f8b5bc51-f785-404b-a868-45e5ecba028e