Windows 10: Imported Favorites not in alphabetical order build 10158

Discus and support Imported Favorites not in alphabetical order build 10158 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I successfully imported my favorites from Chrome into EDGE. However they are in reverse alphabetical order. Is there any way to resort into... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Peggsie, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Peggsie Win User

Imported Favorites not in alphabetical order build 10158

I successfully imported my favorites from Chrome into EDGE. However they are in reverse alphabetical order. Is there any way to resort into alphabetical order? I can't find a way.

Thanks

:)

Peggsie, Jun 29, 2015

2. Import favorites to Edge in original order (not alphabetical)

I imported my favorites from explorer but they came in alphabetical order. Is there a way to import them in the same order as they were in explorer? I don't yet see how to organize them.

RMFarrington, Jun 29, 2015
  3. HGWhite Win User
    Edge

Downloaded Win-10 yesterday and when I imported my Favorites in EDGE, the titles are in Descending order and cannot find a way to set them alphabetically in ascending order. Can anybody help/guide? Thanks

HGWhite, Jun 29, 2015
Thema:

Imported Favorites not in alphabetical order build 10158

1. Imported Favorites not in alphabetical order build 10158 - Similar Threads - Imported Favorites alphabetical

2. Favorites alphabetize themselves.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites alphabetize themselves.: Occasionally my favorites seem to alphabetize themselves. How can I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-alphabetize-themselves/029d294f-534d-4e6f-af31-d470c24a27c6
  3. How do I sort favorites in alphabetical order?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I sort favorites in alphabetical order?: It appears that the new version of Microsoft Edge does not support the option of sorting favorites in alphabetical order. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sort-favorites-in-alphabetical-order/5eb48b71-063b-4c06-a91e-9d77f54d8ca3
  4. REVERSE alphabetical order

REVERSE alphabetical order: I have obviously hit some key by mistake and now all my files are listed in REVERSE alphabetical order. What key did I hit and how do I get back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-alphabetical-order/55287b16-0c81-4ad4-9f28-82ead3c88328"
  5. importing Favorites

importing Favorites: I imported ‘Favorites’ from IE to Edge but they are not displaying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-favorites/d9960ff0-6ff1-4f92-bd07-26a6c066e796
  6. Organize Edge favorites in build 10158

in Browsers and Email
    Organize Edge favorites in build 10158: I like this version of edge except I can't figure out how to organize the favorites. When I add a new one it ends up on the bottom of the list and I haven't been able to move entries around in the list. I like the way IE allows me to drag favorites up and down. Edge will...
  7. 10158 - Edge Cannot import Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    10158 - Edge Cannot import Favorites: Hi Everyone, Just seeing if anybody else is having issues importing I.E. favorites into Edge. When I attempt to import the favorites, it says "Couldn't Import Favorites" 7540
  8. 10158 Edge Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    10158 Edge Favorites Bar: The Favorites Bar is still useless. Favicons not showing and the links just won't stay in the order you want them. I was using the Hub for Favorites, Reading etc. If someone can tell me where I am going wrong, please let me know. Still no use to me for my default...
  9. build 10158?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    build 10158?: I just read in another thread that there is a build 10158? Is this a official build or just a leaked build? 7563
  10. New build 10158

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build 10158: Busy installing from Windows Update. On fast ring. Anybody else got it yet? 7542