Windows 10: IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING

Discus and support IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I CANT SEEM TO SAVE THE PHOTO I IMPORT ONTO THE PAINTING IT GETS THERE BUT WONT SAVE DOMINICK *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DOMINICKROMANO, Oct 3, 2019.

1. IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING

I CANT SEEM TO SAVE THE PHOTO I IMPORT ONTO THE PAINTING IT GETS THERE BUT WONT SAVE

DOMINICK

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DOMINICKROMANO, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

How do I import a scanned drawing into Fresh Paint.

Hi Alan,

Follow the steps below to import in Fresh paint.

• Open Fresh paint and click on hamburger icon
      on the top left.
    • Click on Import.

Note: The document should be in Photos folder. And format should be
    png, gif, jpg, jpeg and bmp.

Do let us know if you are able to import in Fresh Paint. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING

importing photos

Thank you for clearing that out. It looks like you are importing the files using the Photos app. When you import photos using this app, the files get imported into your Pictures library. To view these files, refer to these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the list of folders on the left side of the window, click on Pictures. You shall see the photos imported from the SD card using the Photos app.

Another option you have is to import the files solely using File Explorer. Here's how you can do it:

• Connect the SD card into the computer.
    • Launch File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Locate your SD card under Devices and drives.
    • Double-click on the SD card.
    • Manually choose which photos to move into your local folders. Right-click on each photo and choose
      Copy (Ctrl + C) then go to the destination folder then right-click on an empty space in the window and select
      Paste (Ctrl + V).
    • If you are importing all the photos, you can press Ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all of the files. Copy then Paste them into the destination folder.
    • If you are importing selective photos, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the photos you want to copy. This will let you choose a number of photos instead of selecting all of them like what Step 7 suggests.

Once you're able to get the hang of the tricks, importing photos will not be a challenge anymore.

Tell us which method works best for you.

We're here if you need more help.

Ruz San, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING

1. IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING - Similar Threads - IMPORTING PHOTO ONTO

2. How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive: I'm using Windows 11.When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I...
  3. How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive: I'm using Windows 11.When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I...
  4. Unable to save imported images onto the MS Paint canvas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to save imported images onto the MS Paint canvas: I have Windows 11. I have always been able to open and work with MS Paint, which came installed on my ASUS laptop. However, now when I import an image to the canvas, I am unable to save that image. The image disappears from the canvas as soon as I attempt any kind of 'save'...
  5. Unable to save imported images onto the MS Paint canvas

Unable to save imported images onto the MS Paint canvas: I have Windows 11. I have always been able to open and work with MS Paint, which came installed on my ASUS laptop. However, now when I import an image to the canvas, I am unable to save that image. The image disappears from the canvas as soon as I attempt any kind of 'save'...
  6. Importing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing Photos: How can I delete my photos from my SD card after importing them to my computer? It no longer gives me the option to delete them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos/0b35164a-d3fa-4633-b3a9-b3cc8473f31d
  7. Importing photos

Importing photos: I recently upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10. I have a Pentax camera which was on the previous version. Since the upgrade I tried to download photos from my camera to my laptop but all mention of my camera from the Device Manager has disappeared. When connecting...
  8. Importing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing Photos: Hi, can you help me please! We are trying to import photos from 2 different ipads to one PC. Some photos are held on both ipads & as a result we now appear to have duplicate photos that have been scanned awaiting import although only one ipad is connected at any one time....
  9. How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint

How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint: How do I get larger text on to phots in Paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-larger-text-onto-photos-in-paint/e3fb65c4-c622-4760-82fd-69bd00aa497b
  10. photo import

photo import: windows 10 won't let me import photo's from my ipad pro - or my iphone - it does not seem to know it's there - I have said yes to the trust this computer when the message flashes up on my pad and phone but to no avail - HELP...