Windows 10: Importing bookmarks from old PC to new PC

Discus and support Importing bookmarks from old PC to new PC in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have installed Firefox on my new PC and now wish to import all my FF bookmarks from my old desk top (Vista), I have them on a usb stick html and have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by caprice, Jun 2, 2019.

1. caprice Win User

Importing bookmarks from old PC to new PC

I have installed Firefox on my new PC and now wish to import all my FF bookmarks from my old desk top (Vista), I have them on a usb stick html and have loaded them into my documents on my new PC how do I load them onto FF? Thank you.

:)

caprice, Jun 2, 2019
  2. e.gray Win User

Importing favorites from old pc

Just to clarify... this is a three-step solution

Step 1 - export your favorites from your old PC into a bookmarks.htm file

Step 2 - Import those bookmarks into IE on your new system

Step 3 - Import those bookmarks from IE into Edge

e.gray, Jun 2, 2019
  3. graye Win User
    Problem with importing bookmarks

It could be related to an issue with the Chrome "profile". Take a look at this article that describes the problem and suggests a fix

Microsoft Edge Not Listing Chrome in the "Import Favorites" Panel? Let's Fix it!

graye, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Importing bookmarks from old PC to new PC

importing bookmarks from old computer

New Computer, tried to import bookmarks from old computer, nothing came over, what am I missing here?

DianneHussey, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Importing bookmarks from old PC to new PC

1. Importing bookmarks from old PC to new PC - Similar Threads - Importing bookmarks old

2. Moving from old PC with Win10 to new PC with Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving from old PC with Win10 to new PC with Win11: I bought Windows 10 Home in in 2017 on Microsoft Store. When Windows 11 came around, it told me that my PC doesn't meet the requirements. Finally I have built a new PC and installed Windows 11. I want to deactivate Windows 10 on my old PC and activate Windows 11 to my new...
  3. file transfer from old pc to new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file transfer from old pc to new pc: how do I transfer files and photos from old computer to new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-from-old-pc-to-new-pc/f7bda902-fac7-458f-a55d-ad9f464f3c80
  4. old to new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    old to new PC: want to transfer in Windows Live Mail folders under the Storage Folder on my old PC windows 10 to my new PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-to-new-pc/a682ac26-0a6b-4ca1-bb0d-986796e51491"
  5. old pc to new

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old pc to new: can systems imaging be used to transfer programs, files and settings from old pc to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-pc-to-new/8f3cf01f-b06b-4f88-90a7-2b2e6d7b9cd6
  6. photo tags export/import old/new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo tags export/import old/new pc: I just bought a new pc and started to sync my onedrive library to have a local copy on my pc. So just now I opened the photos app and realised that all the people I had previously, on my old pc, tagged with the right names are now untagged. Is there a way to return to my old...
  7. No way to import bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    No way to import bookmarks?: In the Edge browser is there no way to import bookmarks? They've shown up in Spartan but not this time with 10122. Jim 6281
  8. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Bookmarks from Firefox: Hi I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get them to move over. I have downloaded them into an HTML file on a USB stick, can I input from this anyway? 46615
  9. Spartan - importing bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan - importing bookmarks: Not too sure what all the fuss is about with new browser & personally, don't really see the point to it being a 'die hard' Firefox user. But I'll give it a go; however, is there a way to import bookmarks from either (or both) IE or Firefox into Spartan? 5152
  10. Transfering HDD from old PC to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering HDD from old PC to new PC: I have an older PC in which the motherboard is dying. I bought a newer PC and since the HDD is still good on old PC I wanted to install the HDD to the new PC as a 2nd drive. That way i can keep the files and have more room. My question is to make room on old HDD can I delete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import bing bookmarks from old laptop

2. how to import bookmarks from old laptop to new laptop