Windows 10: Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

Discus and support Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Sichuan, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Sichuan Win User

Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly.

I first imported my main Microsoft email account, the one associated with Office 365 Home, into Outlook 2016 with no problems. However, when importing the second Microsoft email account it ended up in one of the folders of the main Microsoft email account I previously imported. It doesn't matter how many times I uninstall Office 365 Home or the entire Windows 10 operating system the same problem occurs. I have deleted profiles and created new profiles but the problem exists.

I just did a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro x64 on this XPS 15 9560 laptop after a full, complete format. I want to delete any and all registry information and any and all information in any and all folders that have anything to do with Microsoft 365 Home and Outlook 2016. I want to delete all information connected with my Office 365 Home or Outlook 2016 from Microsoft's servers. I want to delete or remove whatever is preventing me from properly importing the 25 Microsoft email accounts. I have already made the registry change that will allow more than 10 Microsoft Exchange accounts in Outlook 2016.

Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to completely delete profiles and any other entries that are associated with Outlook 2016?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

:)

Sichuan, Jun 25, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 25, 2018
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016 [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016 :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Importing Email Accounts

2. Email. Outlook account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email. Outlook account: Hello I have just clicked on my mail icon and the mail opened as per usual then suddenly disappeared and I had to click again and the same thing is happening .It opens then goes back to my desktop screen. The mail will not stay open. Can anyone help...
  3. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  4. Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email: Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2016. I go into Outlook and find there are 2 junk folders > 'Junk' and 'Junk Email' When I right click Junk Delete is grey out. When I right click Juck email delete is active. Why do I have 2 Junk folders? And which one...
  5. Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 on a Dell XPS-17 L702X. I recently cloned, using Acronis TI 2018, my factory installed 500GB primary drive onto a newly purchased 1TB drive. I'm now going to reset the OS. I don't mind reinstalling most application after a reset or clean install...
  6. Does Outlook 2016 work with Windows 10 AND import WLM emails/contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Does Outlook 2016 work with Windows 10 AND import WLM emails/contacts: Still not liking Mail and Contacts. Is anyone using Outlook 2016 for email on Windows 10 without issue? Are you able to import mail and contacts from WLM into Outlook OK? 87208
  7. Outlook 2016, What happens to email when you delete an account?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016, What happens to email when you delete an account?: Hello, We are getting ready to change internet service providers and we will be discontinuing an email address with which we have been receiving POP3 mail for many years. We are already using our new email address, which is a gmail address, with Outlook, and that is an...
  8. Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts: I use Outlook 2016 for all my email requirements. One BTinternet.com email address One Outlook.com email address Previously had above two email accounts sending and receiving from the same PST file each using POP3. Wanted to change the Outlook.com to IMAP with my...
  9. Cannot Export To, Import From Or Setup Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Export To, Import From Or Setup Outlook 2016: I have been using Windows Live Mail 2012 as my email client for years. Due to Microsoft changes I decided to switch to Outlook 2016. I have installed Office 365 Personal, taking advantage of the free one year subscription, although I am considering cancelling and deleting it...
  10. Help -- Cannot create email accounts OUTLook 2016 Auto config

in Browsers and Email
    Help -- Cannot create email accounts OUTLook 2016 Auto config: Hi there I re-installed Windows 10 and Office 2016. Latest version of Office 2016 won't let you create accounts manually -- you can CHANGE them once an account exists but if it there's the slightest thing wrong when it tries to find your account it bombs out and won't let...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. importing email account into outlook 2016

2. importing outlook email account onto new laptop

3. outlook 2016 import account from microsoft mail

4. import accounts into new outlook 2016 profile,
  5. import accounts into outlook 2016