Windows 10: Importing email contacts

Discus and support Importing email contacts in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, thank you for inviting me on to the forums. I have a new pc with Windows 10, Edge and 365. I wish to cope the email addresses from my onl pc... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Harroldian, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Importing email contacts

Hello, thank you for inviting me on to the forums.
    I have a new pc with Windows 10, Edge and 365.
    I wish to cope the email addresses from my onl pc which has pop 3 using Windows Live
    I have successfully exported tem on to a memory stick. when I follow the online istruction to import only the conatc names appear and no addresses although they are on the memory stick. Any help will be welcome.
    Thanks,

:)

Harroldian, Aug 25, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Aug 25, 2020
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Aug 25, 2020
  4. gkuep1945 Win User

Importing email contacts

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Importing email contacts

1. Importing email contacts - Similar Threads - Importing email contacts

2. importation contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  3. importation contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  4. Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook

Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook: After exporting all my contacts in Yahoo!, into a single file, the contacts' names appear in both Outlook and MS People, but the email address field is blank for 99 percent of the entries.Not sure which extension I used. Does that matter?Is this a random failure, and just try...
  5. Import email contacts from Window Mail

Import email contacts from Window Mail: I recently purchased a new windows 10 computer. Is their a method to import my contacts from the older computer wirelessly? Fortunately the older computer works and I guess that a couple could be made and transferred somehow. Thanks for any help....
  6. Contact import

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact import: Can I import my contact list from Windows Live to Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-import/a3299a42-38e5-4d53-ab18-d896397392fc"
  7. Contact list import

Contact list import: how do you import a contact list into mail? *****Moved from Windows 10 / Install & upgrade***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/contact-list-import/361eb2be-1cf8-48c8-aa5a-12fb814a1396
  8. Contact list import

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact list import: how do you import a contact list into mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/contact-list-import/361eb2be-1cf8-48c8-aa5a-12fb814a1396
  9. Import contacts into Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import contacts into Mail: Can someone please tell me how to import my Thunderbird email contacts into Win10 Mail? I have exported my TB address book to a cvs file if that is any help. Thanks in advance. 86249
  10. Import/Export Contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Import/Export Contacts: Hi, Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone. Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list,...