Windows 10: Importing firefox data to new Edge

Discus and support Importing firefox data to new Edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed new Edge successfully. It displayed the import from Firefox window. I thought that was it but when I went back to Edge nothing of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by neddyseagoon1, May 19, 2020.

1. Importing firefox data to new Edge

I have installed new Edge successfully. It displayed the import from Firefox window. I thought that was it but when I went back to Edge nothing of bookmarks or history or anything else were there. Went to settings and 'import browser data' only IE and bookmarks html are listed , not Firefox. So totally useless, unless someone can help.

:)

neddyseagoon1, May 19, 2020
  2. nsmth Win User

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

The only browser that shows up in Edge to import bookmarks from is Internet Explorer. I also have Firefox and Chrome installed but neither shows on the import list. Anxious to try Edge but will continue using Firefox until I can import bookmarks.

nsmth, May 19, 2020
  3. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Import from a browser

To import favorites from Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox into Microsoft Edge, follow these steps.

In Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more> Settings> Import from another browser.

Choose the browser from which you want to import (only the browsers installed on this computer will be shown in the list) and then select Import.

Recommendation: To show favorites in the bookmarks bar, select Settings and more> Settings and activate show favorites bar. Then select Hub> Favorites and drag the ones you want into the Favorites Bar folder.

I hope this can help

regards

MiguelChiappori, May 19, 2020
  4. Importing firefox data to new Edge

Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?

Pagefile'sys, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Importing firefox data to new Edge

1. Importing firefox data to new Edge - Similar Threads - Importing firefox data

2. Import data to Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import data to Edge: i am trying to change my browser from firefox to Edge but when I click on the import favourites i don't get a list of browsers to import from, so how do I import everything? Thank you....
  3. Anyone have a workaround to import Firefox info into Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone have a workaround to import Firefox info into Edge Chromium?: According to Microsoft, this has been something they've been working on for at least 5 months with no end in sight. I guess capturing Firefox users isn't important. Anyway, in Edge Beta and now the official version, if you try to import from Firefox, you get an erroneous...
  4. Import all data from Opera to new chromium edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import all data from Opera to new chromium edge: Good day, I was googling in search of importing all data from opera to new chromium edge, but couldn't find anything. Opera doesn't show up in the browser list in the IMPORT option. HTML method does not help to import all data from another browser. Could you please help me...
  5. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...
  6. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  7. Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.: That about say's it all. Here is a screenshot: [img] Henry 73197
  8. How to import Firefox favorites into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to import Firefox favorites into Edge: I'd like to try Edge, but Edge won't even see Firefox as one of my installed browsers even though it is my default browser. I'm not going to use a browser that requires me to enter hundreds of sites one at a time. Any suggestions on a way to import FF favorites since it won't...
  9. Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History

in Browsers and Email
    Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History: Hello All, I guess that the title says it all. I want to try Edge but I have all of my settings and history stored in Firefox. Some sites that I visit regularly I don't even know my password anymore. I would to just like to migrate everything over to Edge if it is...
  10. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...