Windows 10: Importing models into Paint 3D

Discus and support Importing models into Paint 3D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I can import fbx and obj files into Paint 3D but the mapping is not maintained. I tried stickers and it looks like the uvw defaults to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paula Costantini, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Importing models into Paint 3D

Hello, I can import fbx and obj files into Paint 3D but the mapping is not maintained. I tried stickers and it looks like the uvw defaults to spherical. Is there any way to adjust the mapping in paint 3D?

Thanks

:)

Paula Costantini, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Importing Files in Paint 3D

Hi,

To better assist you, we'd like to know some information:

• What is the Windows build and version of your computer?
    • Can you send us a picture or list of available file types in Paint 3D?
    • We're you able to import an .stl file in Paint 3D before?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Why do we need an acocunt to import models into Paint 3D?

Why do we need to log into a microsoft acocunt, just to import 3D models into Paint 3D? This seems quite ridiculous.

nathanielpillar, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Xilinous Win User

Importing models into Paint 3D

Erasing parts of 3D models on Paint 3D?

I'm playing around with 3D modelling on paint 3d but can't seem to figure out how to erase parts of the models?

This the model itself, not painting on the model

Can anybody help? Can't find anything on this, no tutorialsat all Importing models into Paint 3D :(

Xilinous, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Importing models into Paint 3D

1. Importing models into Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Importing models Paint

2. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  3. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  4. paint 3d 3d models copyright

paint 3d 3d models copyright: I am a 3D model maker.Can I use 3D models without copyright?please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-3d-models-copyright/a3325f48-05a8-4139-a4e5-1ebcdd65f4e7
  5. Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights

Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights: I am creating my company's logo via Paint 3D. I am using a lot of the 3D models in the Paint 3D library. I have resized them and added a lighting effect called "Minecraft day." Resizing them and changing the lighting is the only manipulation I have done to these models. These...
  6. I have created a detailed 3D model of the Orion Spacecraft and imported it into Paint 3D...

I have created a detailed 3D model of the Orion Spacecraft and imported it into Paint 3D...: Exported from Solidworks as a 3MF ... and imported it into Paint 3D the models colors are great except for 2 things. 1. The windows are not transparent 2. I would like the outer surface to be metallic silver I JUST FOUND IT ... BUT CAN'T APPLY TO SUB-OBJECT SORRY ...I...
  7. Paint 3D Cannot Place a Model

Paint 3D Cannot Place a Model: I've been using Paint 3D in a classroom...Some of our computers will not allow the 3D Library to place Models into Paint 3D. Other computers do allow it. What is the fix for this? Tried all the updates from the Store....
  8. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  9. PAINT 3d Imported models without color!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PAINT 3d Imported models without color!!!!: How do I import textures to paint 3d app?!?1/!??!!!111? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-imported-models-without-color/bedc110d-f0e4-4832-9482-d72d873d1c68
  10. Paint 3d Imported Model is grey

Paint 3d Imported Model is grey: Hi! I downloaded a model from the internet as a zip file (The model is obj file). When I go to Paint 3D app and import this model, thee model is shown without colors and textures - Just grey. How do I solve this? Thank you,...