Windows 10: Importing models into Paint 3D

Discus and support Importing models into Paint 3D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I can import fbx and obj files into Paint 3D but the mapping is not maintained. I tried stickers and it looks like the uvw defaults to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paula Costantini, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Importing models into Paint 3D

Hello, I can import fbx and obj files into Paint 3D but the mapping is not maintained. I tried stickers and it looks like the uvw defaults to spherical. Is there any way to adjust the mapping in paint 3D?

Thanks

:)

Paula Costantini, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Importing Files in Paint 3D

Hi,

To better assist you, we'd like to know some information:

• What is the Windows build and version of your computer?
    • Can you send us a picture or list of available file types in Paint 3D?
    • We're you able to import an .stl file in Paint 3D before?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Why do we need an acocunt to import models into Paint 3D?

Why do we need to log into a microsoft acocunt, just to import 3D models into Paint 3D? This seems quite ridiculous.

nathanielpillar, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Xilinous Win User

Importing models into Paint 3D

Erasing parts of 3D models on Paint 3D?

I'm playing around with 3D modelling on paint 3d but can't seem to figure out how to erase parts of the models?

This the model itself, not painting on the model

Can anybody help? Can't find anything on this, no tutorialsat all Importing models into Paint 3D :(

Xilinous, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Importing models into Paint 3D

1. Importing models into Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Importing models Paint

2. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  3. Paint 3d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  4. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3D Paint: 3D Paint keeps breaking. What the matter, I cannot work with it at all! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/b37015dc-11d9-4448-992a-7b6678bc5239
  5. 3d paint

3d paint: When sharing a project, the colors are not showing up the same. Some of the the are colors shown differently in the shared model, What am I doing wrong. * Moved from outlook.com...
  6. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  7. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: Paint 3D When I play the paint 3d when I change the depth or putting or more forward or back is giving a glitch on the screen and then the screen goes off, then just loading and wait a few hours to play again...
  8. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: Paint 3d takes FOREVER to do anything!! Ages to load a project, ages to save a project and when I try to print straight from the app the computer screen goes black and freezes totally!!!! All I am doing is taking a scanned drawing and pasting other bits onto it, jiggling...
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: Is anyone else experiencing problems with Paint 3D closing because it is "experiencing problems" and not saving your work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/paint-3d/a525fa14-d1ee-4822-b97a-53ba4d98bbf6
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....