Windows 10: importing of previous desktop

Discus and support importing of previous desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was using a desktop before and that desktop was having issue with speed, probably there was something going on. I thought I need to get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ronironi1, Dec 31, 2018.

1. ronironi1 Win User

importing of previous desktop

Hi,

I was using a desktop before and that desktop was having issue with speed, probably there was something going on. I thought I need to get rid of that and buy a new one. I bought a new one and logged into my account. But eventually it imported all the apps from my previous desktop. Now I am having the same issue with the new one. I have a descent cofiguration, windows 10, 256 GB ssd, 16GB ram, still I can not even type with speed. How can I get rid of all the contents of my previous desktop or should I install windows again?

Thanks

:)

ronironi1, Dec 31, 2018
  2. ronironi1 Win User

Hi,

I was using a desktop before and that desktop was having issue with speed, probably there was something going on. I thought I need to get rid of that and buy a new one. I bought a new one and logged into my account. But eventually it imported all the apps
    from my previous desktop. Now I am having the same issue with the new one. I have a descent cofiguration, windows 10, 256 GB ssd, 16GB ram, still I can not even type with speed. How can I get rid of all the contents of my previous desktop or should I install
    windows again?

Thanks

ronironi1, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Importing photos

Hi Susie,

Is the phone not recognized or is it not importing the pictures automatically?

Is Nokia PC suite installed in your PC? Is that not recognizing the phone as well?

I would suggest you to open device manager and check if the device is listed in the device manager. Right click on the start button and click on Device manager. Check if the device is listed there . If it is listed, right click on the entry and click update
    driver. If the device is not listed, check if the device is listed under other categories. I would also suggest you to click on the 'View' menu button and click on "show hidden devices' and check if you find any entries related to your phone. Try these steps
    and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Unable to import photos

Hi Georgio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to import photos?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/import-photos-videos

It applies to Windows 10 also.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. importing of previous desktop - Similar Threads - importing previous desktop

2. Previous desktop picture in Windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous desktop picture in Windows XP: Hello,My son accidentally changed the wallpaper on my old PC Windows XP system and that old wallpaper means a lot to me. I searched many ways online but couldn't find the original wallpaper. Is there any way to help me find the previous wallpaper?...
  3. Previous desktop picture in Windows XP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previous desktop picture in Windows XP: Hello,My son accidentally changed the wallpaper on my old PC Windows XP system and that old wallpaper means a lot to me. I searched many ways online but couldn't find the original wallpaper. Is there any way to help me find the previous wallpaper?...
  4. How can I stop download of copies of previous imported photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop download of copies of previous imported photos.: Each time I plug in my camera to import new photos to Picasa, an automatic download of literally hundreds of photos begins, saying it’s importing from KESU. As soon as I click F:\ it stops and starts loading the new photos I actually want. This results in at least 4 unwanted...
  5. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.: Hello Everyone,Due to a FedEx shipping software I updated on my current work computer with current employer, I was prompted to sign on using a Microsoft user name and password that was used on a previous work laptop computer with another employer. The second I logged in, I...
  6. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.: Hello Everyone,Due to a FedEx shipping software I updated on my current work computer with current employer, I was prompted to sign on using a Microsoft user name and password that was used on a previous work laptop computer with another employer. The second I logged in, I...
  7. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. restore desktop icons positions to previous

restore desktop icons positions to previous: I set my Desktop icons in a personal way. Whenever I go to PCaccess to PC the icons moved to a different unwanted position. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-desktop-icons-positions-to-previous/21fb17d4-20a9-4228-a14a-27ce69e9a978
  9. Previous desktop screen

Previous desktop screen: hello guys, i have installed windows 10 pro and the screen has turned to this [IMG] And i would like to turn it back to the previous form with my program and folder icons. how can i do that?...
  10. Previously imported photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Previously imported photos: I encountered an issue with Windows 10 Photos - it cannot find images that I have already imported from my iPhone and tries to import huge amount of photos that I mounted on this mobile device. Windows Photos vr. 2018.1809.17210.0 I did some actions like Restart, Reset and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IMPORT PREVIOUSESKTOP