Windows 10: Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures

Discus and support Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I go to share a photo there is a Mail Icon, but it only has a fes contacts in it. When I tried to send to one of the contacts it failed to send.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustinDedeaux, May 7, 2019.

1. Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures

When I go to share a photo there is a Mail Icon, but it only has a fes contacts in it. When I tried to send to one of the contacts it failed to send. Can you help?

:)

JustinDedeaux, May 7, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, May 7, 2019
  3. Sync other Outlook contact folders via Exchange to smartphone?

As you have been running a truncated 2010 software and moved to what is now 2016. Your contacts will not match over from your original list. I suggest doing an import of all contacts through your email system of contacts that you have on your system. To do so you need to go into your contact list that is in your old folder and do an import. This issue is faced by many when moving from older software to office 365.
    First you need to export all of your contacts into a .CSV file (comma seperated value)
    afterward well.... here is a link, it works as I have done it numerous times before.
    Import contacts to Outlook - Office Support

Justagreyhat, May 7, 2019
  4. Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures

import contacts to Outlook

Hello,

Thank you for posting you concern here in Microsoft community. I would like to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that you want to import contacts to Outlook.

I would suggest you to refer to the below link for helpful information.

Link:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Import-contacts-into-an-Outlook-com-account-285A3B55-8D93-4AC8-93DF-43FFFD13B2F1

Refer to the below link to save contacts to Outlook using a vCards.

Link:
    https://support.office.com/en-nz/article/Import-vCards-to-Outlook-contacts-70c6b31f-19f8-4033-8f2a-2ee8075e51aa

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures

1. Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures - Similar Threads - Importing Outlook contacts

2. importation contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  3. importation contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  4. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  5. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  6. Import Outlook 2007 contacts into Windows 10 Contacts new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import Outlook 2007 contacts into Windows 10 Contacts new computer: I am configuring a new laptop for a client. This laptop will use Windows 10 mail. I exported the contacts from Outlook 2007 but seem to be unable to find how I can import them in either the Mail app contacts, or the Contacts app. I searched online, and found the suggestion to...
  7. Microsoft Outlook Contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Outlook Contacts: I opened my outlook today and was going to look for a contacts home address and all of my contacts are gone and its showing skype filters and I dont use skype? Not sure if it is due to my last Windows 10 update July 15th or my phone synced something?...
  8. Importing Gmail Contacts to Outlook (Hotmail) People

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Gmail Contacts to Outlook (Hotmail) People: I used to be able to export "Contacts" from my Gmail account and import them into Outlook "People" so I could keep my contacts synced between platforms. Unfortunately it hasn't worked for many months. I contacted Microsoft and despite numerous online and emails back and forth...
  9. Contact import

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact import: Can I import my contact list from Windows Live to Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-import/a3299a42-38e5-4d53-ab18-d896397392fc"
  10. Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007: Somewhere in the update/install process of Windows 10 (and re-installing Outlook 2007), I lost my contacts in my Outlook account. The contacts remain in my iCloud account and on my iPhone. Can someone please instruct me on how to import all the contacts back in to my desktop...