Windows 10: Importing photos from iPad

Discus and support Importing photos from iPad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I need some help importing my photos from my iPad as my storage was full. When I plugged the device (with USB cable) into my PC it came up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alleycat0696, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Importing photos from iPad

Hi all, I need some help importing my photos from my iPad as my storage was full. When I plugged the device (with USB cable) into my PC it came up with some options about importing and I clicked OneDrive. I then allowed importing on my iPad and nothing happened. Also in photos on PC it doesn't show my 1000+ photos that I have on my iPad, only 4.

Did I choose the wrong option to import from my iPad and is there any way to change this option later? Please help me!!!

:)

Alleycat0696, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Ruz San Win User

importing photos

Thank you for clearing that out. It looks like you are importing the files using the Photos app. When you import photos using this app, the files get imported into your Pictures library. To view these files, refer to these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the list of folders on the left side of the window, click on Pictures. You shall see the photos imported from the SD card using the Photos app.

Another option you have is to import the files solely using File Explorer. Here's how you can do it:

• Connect the SD card into the computer.
    • Launch File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Locate your SD card under Devices and drives.
    • Double-click on the SD card.
    • Manually choose which photos to move into your local folders. Right-click on each photo and choose
      Copy (Ctrl + C) then go to the destination folder then right-click on an empty space in the window and select
      Paste (Ctrl + V).
    • If you are importing all the photos, you can press Ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all of the files. Copy then Paste them into the destination folder.
    • If you are importing selective photos, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the photos you want to copy. This will let you choose a number of photos instead of selecting all of them like what Step 7 suggests.

Once you're able to get the hang of the tricks, importing photos will not be a challenge anymore.

Tell us which method works best for you.

We're here if you need more help.

Ruz San, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Importing Photos from Ipad

I am trying to import my photos from an Ipad to my laptop with Windows 10, it worked to begin with but now just stops and says 'something went wrong' I 'try again' and keep getting the same error message. Any advice would be appreciated.

RoslynB_222, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Importing photos from iPad

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Importing photos from iPad

1. Importing photos from iPad - Similar Threads - Importing photos iPad

2. Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC: Hello Community I have an HP windows 10 PC, I have an Apple iPad which I have pictures that I would like to import to my PC in order to save them to an external drive for later use. I have installed the latest version of iTunes on my PC. Is there a better set of instructions...
  3. Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC: Hello Community I have an HP windows 10 PC, I have an Apple iPad which I have pictures that I would like to import to my PC in order to save them to an external drive for later use. I have installed the latest version of iTunes on my PC. Is there a better set of instructions...
  4. Recovering photos imported from iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering photos imported from iPad: I was uploading photos from my iPad and didn't realize that deleting them on my laptop would delete them from the iPad as well. I recovered them in the recycle bin but can't locate them in any files. They aren't on the iPad anymore either. Where can I find them? They aren't...
  5. Recovering photos imported from iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering photos imported from iPad: I was uploading photos from my iPad and didn't realize that deleting them on my laptop would delete them from the iPad as well. I recovered them in the recycle bin but can't locate them in any files. They aren't on the iPad anymore either. Where can I find them? They aren't...
  6. Importing photos from phone into photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing photos from phone into photos.: Once connecting my Iphone with USB and selecting trust this computer on my phone, then import from phone on the photo app it says it cannot find any photos on the phone. The photos are definitely on the phone and not on the cloud as when I go into the folders it has the DCM1...
  7. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  8. cant download photos from ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant download photos from ipad: I am trying to download photos from my ipad, when I connect to laptop it is saying there are no photos or videos there?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-photos-from-ipad/57b9009e-7c14-4c4c-b1f4-233344e17838"
  9. importing photos from samsung

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    importing photos from samsung: I have been trying for months to import photos from my Samsung s7 edge and I cant seem to do it. I plug in my USB and follow all that the computer said which was literally plug in USB and it just sits on 0 items found so far for hours . I am beyond the point of stress and...
  10. photos from ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...