Windows 10: Importing pics.

Discus and support Importing pics. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to import some pics from an external hard drive to my laptop. The pics are showing but not staying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndyArbuckle, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Importing pics.

I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to import some pics from an external hard drive to my laptop. The pics are showing but not staying on the laptop. Can someone help in laymans terms as I am a technophobe.

Andy

:)

AndyArbuckle, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Karen Her Win User

Importing pics from android

Hi,

This issue occurs due to outdated or incompatible driver. We suggest you to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to check any issue with the device and check if you will be able to transfer all the pictures from your phone to your PC. Here are the steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar, and press
      Enter on the keyboard.
    • Click View All.
    • Right-click on Hardware and Devices from the list.
    • Select Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

You can also refer to this link for the complete guide to import
    your photos in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Jun 25, 2020
  3. problem importing pics from iphone 7+

1. I'm looking for help to import ALL my pics from iphone 7+ to my computer or external hard drive. I have tried all the steps mentioned along with at least 10+ Apple senior advisors and apple engineers, but still can not import pics & still getting something
    went wrong. I have noticed some pics have AA on them & the apple sr rep stated it's an action photos on the cell, but I think they are pics that has been edit. Even after deleting pics that have other letters on it, it still wont import. Today I cant view
    previous videos that I imported the backdoor way months ago & videos dont show as a video unless you click on the pic then youll see its a video...help plz

2. My pics will not sync from my icloud to my computer even though we have uninstalled 100x. Ive been trying for almost 3 years to get my pics from icloud with the help of apple advisors & engineers with luck. Pics are also duplicating triple times when
    i go to import from cell on the computer & a lot are missing. Apple rep stated they have been working with Microsoft for the last month or so, but I found out today from Microsoft that was not true Importing pics. :( any help would be appreciated...

fetikeksmiley, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Importing pics.

importing pics

how come since switching to windows 10 from windows 8 , my laptop doesn't import any of my new pics and videos from my Samsung S5?

Ravenmoon1964, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Importing pics.

1. Importing pics. - Similar Threads - Importing pics

2. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  3. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  4. New photos app difficult to import pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New photos app difficult to import pics: Trying to import my photos from iphone, the app doesnt sort the pictures by month anymore. How can I solve this? I dont want to manually select 1000s of photos....
  5. New photos app difficult to import pics

New photos app difficult to import pics: Trying to import my photos from iphone, the app doesnt sort the pictures by month anymore. How can I solve this? I dont want to manually select 1000s of photos....
  6. Photos app limiting imports to 100 pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app limiting imports to 100 pics: My mom recently got a new computer Windows 11, so I was trying to back up her iPhone photos/vids to the windows app. All 4,000 of them. She has always just plugged in and started the backup to the photos album not OneDrive and selected to import all photos not previously...
  7. Photos app limiting imports to 100 pics

Photos app limiting imports to 100 pics: My mom recently got a new computer Windows 11, so I was trying to back up her iPhone photos/vids to the windows app. All 4,000 of them. She has always just plugged in and started the backup to the photos album not OneDrive and selected to import all photos not previously...
  8. Importing one iphone pic yields two different versions of that pic in Microsoft Photos app

Importing one iphone pic yields two different versions of that pic in Microsoft Photos app: When I import for example 10 iphone pictures into my Photosapp on a Windows 10 PC, I see not 10 but rather 20 photos on the PC, includingin File Explorer. The difference between each pair of otherwise identicalphotos seems to be degrees of light vs dark or maybe color hues,...
  9. Camera not importing pics by date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera not importing pics by date: Part of my job requires using a DSLR to shoot pics of inanimate objects, and then importing them to my work laptop. On my old work laptop, running Windows 10, the pics were automatically sorted into folders based on the month and year, which was helpful when I needed to grab...
  10. MS Photos: Imported pics not going into month folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Photos: Imported pics not going into month folder: After yesterday's Windows 10 update 2004?, photos imported from my camera aren't going into the appropriate month folder 2020-12. Have I lost a setting or has this feature been discontinued? System up to date except for optional quality update....