Windows 10: Importing pictures from iPhone to Windows 10 stopped organizing?

Discus and support Importing pictures from iPhone to Windows 10 stopped organizing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, Every now and then I transfer all my pictures from my iphone to my pc. When I do this the pictures are being organized by date perfectly in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thisisjazzymusic, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Importing pictures from iPhone to Windows 10 stopped organizing?

Hi guys,

Every now and then I transfer all my pictures from my iphone to my pc. When I do this the pictures are being organized by date perfectly in folders which makes it look very organized. Now I havent done it in a while and tried doing it today again. All of a sudden he just drops all the pictures in one folder, not organized and even the older ones who were already imported like months ago. He just drops 3000 pictures in my picture folder with weird file names and it looks very bad...

Anyone has a solution how I can get the 'normal' way of importing again?

submitted by /u/thisisjazzymusic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thisisjazzymusic, Dec 28, 2020

2. importing iphone pictures

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while importing the pictures from your IPhone to Windows PC using Windows 10 Photo app.

This issue could be due to some corrupted files on your IPhone which is hindering the transfer process of the pictures. In order to fix the issue, we would like to know.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Photos App currently installed? (Go to
      Settings>Apps>Apps & feature>Photos app>Advanced option)

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to try the suggestion provided by

TripTradeNinja
    on 26th August, 2016 post, where we have seen that several people got the issue fixed. Moreover your issue seems to be similar as you are getting the issue even after copying the picture manually
    and pasting it on the PC.

In addition, you can also refer the below articles

Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know how it goes,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 28, 2020
  3. KristenLG Win User
    Pictures not importing from Iphone

I upgraded to Windows 10 and the photo app is not showing any pictures from my Iphone from June-August but shows all my pictures from September. It says there are no photos to import (meaning the computer thinks it has imported all the pictures on the
    Iphone) but over 100 pictures are missing from those dates. Does anyone know how to get all the pictures( the already imported and the ones that have not been imported) from my Iphone to appear so I can just select the pictures I need? The pictures show up
    in my Icloud if that helps???

KristenLG, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Lisanuss Win User

Importing pictures from iPhone to Windows 10 stopped organizing?

Pictures imported from an iphone are low res.

I just successfully imported some pictures from my iPhone. I followed the instructions step by step. Everything is fine EXCEPT they are now low resolution photos. They are only 264KB. This is fine to view from a screen but I was hoping to manage my photos
    on Windows 10. I don't want the low res photos. I went to setting on the Photo App and was given three options.

Can anyone help me import photos without losing the resolution?

this is how I imported the photos:

1) plugged in my iPhone

2) Opened photo app

3) Imported some photos from December

Lisanuss, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Importing pictures from iPhone to Windows 10 stopped organizing?

1. Importing pictures from iPhone to Windows 10 stopped organizing? - Similar Threads - Importing pictures iPhone

2. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  3. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  4. Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC: Hi,I have been sitting in front of my PC for over an hour now, trying to figure out why the "Pictures" app either won't recognize my iPhone or stops importing my pictures after 9 or so have been imported. The thing is, I know the PC itself recognizes the connection. I can see...
  5. Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC

Cannot import pictures from iPhone to PC: Hi,I have been sitting in front of my PC for over an hour now, trying to figure out why the "Pictures" app either won't recognize my iPhone or stops importing my pictures after 9 or so have been imported. The thing is, I know the PC itself recognizes the connection. I can see...
  6. windows 10 photos stopped importing from iphone

windows 10 photos stopped importing from iphone: windows 10 photos stopped importing since mid April 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-stopped-importing-from-iphone/62a8b441-4cb8-4aac-b92d-4abefe40fb18
  7. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  8. Unable to import pictures using Photo App from iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to import pictures using Photo App from iPhone: I cannot import pictures because when I click on Import, it informs that "something went wrong" . Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-import-pictures-using-photo-app-from/827bfa21-ce3f-40a7-8066-b424b7ade852"
  9. Import photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import photos from iPhone: Can I specify a folder on my PC (Using Windows 10 Photos) to which photos must be imported from say an iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-iphone/a111df94-64f6-4273-a9f4-53e765ba4187"
  10. When plugging iphone in to import pictures. Difference from Windows 8

When plugging iphone in to import pictures. Difference from Windows 8: In Windows 8, I would plug my phone in and it would display all the pictures on the phone and highlight the new ones. I would then click IMPORT. Boom. Done. With Windows 10 it doesnt seem as straight forward. I plug my phone in and sometimes nothing happens. If something...