Windows 10: importing pictures from my i phone

Discus and support importing pictures from my i phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having trouble importing pictures from my I-phone. It will begin to do the task then abort it in the middle of it. ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stevie the great, Mar 20, 2020.

1. importing pictures from my i phone

I am having trouble importing pictures from my I-phone. It will begin to do the task then abort it in the middle of it. ???

:)

stevie the great, Mar 20, 2020

2. Importing photos

Hi Susie,

Is the phone not recognized or is it not importing the pictures automatically?

Is Nokia PC suite installed in your PC? Is that not recognizing the phone as well?

I would suggest you to open device manager and check if the device is listed in the device manager. Right click on the start button and click on Device manager. Check if the device is listed there . If it is listed, right click on the entry and click update
    driver. If the device is not listed, check if the device is listed under other categories. I would also suggest you to click on the 'View' menu button and click on "show hidden devices' and check if you find any entries related to your phone. Try these steps
    and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Mar 20, 2020
  3. CAN'T IMPORT PICTURES FROM WINDOWS PHONE 10 TO WINDOWS 10

Hi Alan,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which model and operating system (OS) build is currently installed on your phone?
    • How long has your phone had this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to import your pictures via OneDrive?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Dennis Zac, Mar 20, 2020
  4. enso Win User

importing pictures from my i phone

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

importing pictures from my i phone

1. importing pictures from my i phone - Similar Threads - importing pictures phone

2. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I import pictures from my Camera?: Previously, I had the ability to import pictures and save them to my computer but recently when I try all i get is a message in my ‘photos’ app that states “Please update your devices settings to accept media transfers.” I updated my computer but I still have this same...
  3. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I import pictures from my Camera?: Previously, I had the ability to import pictures and save them to my computer but recently when I try all i get is a message in my ‘photos’ app that states “Please update your devices settings to accept media transfers.” I updated my computer but I still have this same...
  4. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Importing pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing pictures from camera: Up until recently when I imported multiple pictures they would be grouped into a file folder and listed with the file folder type. Now my pictures are importing individually with the jpg type. How do I go back to importing multiple pictures into a file folder as a group?...
  6. Photos not importing pictures from Pictures Folder

Photos not importing pictures from Pictures Folder: Just Reset Photos because it is not importing pictures from my Pictures Folder but is happily importing them from other folders. Option is to share but how to I get it to import them. It was working a few days ago...
  7. importing pictures from a camera

importing pictures from a camera: Up until yesterday, when I plugged in my Canon camera with a USB cord to my computer, all I had to do was turn on the camera and Windows 10 automatically imported only my most recent photos. But today, when I turn my camera on, Windows 10 won't do that, and the only way I...
  8. I phone 10 picture and video import fails

I phone 10 picture and video import fails: It will import a few pictures but randomly fails mid import. Very frustrating! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-phone-10-picture-and-video-import-fails/ad75bcdd-355e-4486-886e-42d2ed0c26a4
  9. Importing Pictures from my Camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing Pictures from my Camera: In my old Windows when I transferred my pictures from my camera it would automatically as me to name the pictures and drop them into a folder for that month. How can I do this on Windows 10?...
  10. importing pictures from an android phone

importing pictures from an android phone: Which app do I use to import Pictures from an android phone? Using an android micro plug from the phone to a usb slot on the PC? Moved from: Accessories / Other...