Windows 10: IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212

Discus and support IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'VE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM MY IPHONE XR TO MY WINDOWS 10 PC UNTIL A FEW WEEKS AGO. I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE INDICATING "THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aleidasuarez, Aug 7, 2019.

1. IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212

I'VE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM MY IPHONE XR TO MY WINDOWS 10 PC UNTIL A FEW WEEKS AGO.

I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE INDICATING "THE DEVICE IS NOT REACHABLE." ANY ONE KNOW OF A FIX?

:)

aleidasuarez, Aug 7, 2019

2. Playing a Video Problem on Windows 10

Hello,

I am trying to play an important video and I keep getting the following three line error message.

Missing codec

This item was encoded in a format that's not supported.

0xc00d5212

This video plays just fine on my Android phone, but not on my desktop computer with Windows 10.

Please help me. This is very frustrating...

Mike

MichaelTSantini, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Video import and play on Windows 10

Hi Russ Bristol,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you get any error message when you try to play imported videos in Windows media player?

• What is the format of the video files you try to play using Windows media player?
    Try these steps to troubleshoot the issue.

Step 1: Check the file type.

Check if the file type is supported in Windows Media Player 12. You may verify the information below. The information is more or less the same except for few file types such as H.264, Xvid and DivX video codecs, AAC audio<sup></sup>
    and 3GP, MP4 and MOV container formats that are natively supported by WMP 12.

Information about the Multimedia file types that Windows Media Player supports

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316992/

Step 2: Download and install codec.

If the file type is supported by the Player, make sure the codec used to compress the file is installed on your computer. Some codec’s aren't supported by the Player.

Here’s how you can check for the codec of the file.

To do this, follow these steps in Windows Media Player 12:

• Determine whether the codec is installed on the computer that you are using to play the file. To do this, follow these steps:
    a. In the Now Playing area, right-click the file that you are trying to play, and then click
    Properties.

b. Click the File tab, note the codecs that are specified in the
    Audio codec and the Video codec areas, and then click
    OK. If the following condition is true, go to step 2.

No video codec is specified.

c. On the Help menu, click About Windows Media Player.

d. Click the Technical Support Information hyperlink.

e. Determine whether the video codec that you noted in step 1b is listed in the Video Codecs area. If the codec is not listed, go to step 2.

f. Try to reinstall the codec. If you cannot reinstall the codec, go to step 2.

g. Try to play the file. If you can play the file, go to step 3.

2. Install the codec.

To do this, follow the below steps:

a) If you receive an error message when you try to play the file, click
    Web Help. If you do not receive an error message when you try to play the file, go to step 3.

b) On the Microsoft Web site, click the link to the Wmplugins Web site. If this link is not present, visit the following Microsoft Web site:

c) Try to play the file. If you can play the file, skip step 3.

3. Obtain the codec from a external vendor. For information about your hardware manufacturer, visit the following Web site:

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/vendors/en-us

If your file format you have downloaded/imported is not supported in Windows Media Player. However use your favorite search engine to search for the application that converts the file to the format that Windows Media player supports.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 7, 2019
  4. IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212

video codec missing

pls help IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212 :(

i try to open some avi files with pc suite to have them playing on my mob and it says he video codec is missing... what can I do?

eleniz---01, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212

1. IMPORTING VIDEOS FROM IPHONE XR/MISSING CODEC 0xc00d5212 - Similar Threads - IMPORTING VIDEOS IPHONE

2. how to download codec 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download codec 0xc00d5212: how to download codec 0xc00d5212 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-codec-0xc00d5212/5dc9259e-a744-4283-95c6-f9cb13d470d7
  3. how to download codec 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download codec 0xc00d5212: how to download codec 0xc00d5212 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-codec-0xc00d5212/5dc9259e-a744-4283-95c6-f9cb13d470d7
  4. how to download codec 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC: I was transferring photos and videos from my iphone XR to my laptop. of the 213, it stopped about half way through with no explanation. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-media-from-iphone-xr-to-pc/3649e8d6-2928-4c47-b053-64c3261c7150
  6. A little help on how to fix missing codec 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A little help on how to fix missing codec 0xc00d5212: I am trying to play a batch of videos made in mp4 format. Not all of them play for some reason. I get an error code on Windows Movie player. I downloaded the VLC player, but when I try to open there it begins to lag and does not play smoothly. ----- The error I see on movie...
  7. Missing Codec 0xc00d5212

Missing Codec 0xc00d5212: I am using the editing software Shotcut and want to use the reverse function. Though the first job is completed the second is not. A mov. file gets saved on my laptop but when I try to play it a I get a Missing Codec 0xc00d5212 message saying, "This item was encoded in a...
  8. iPhone Xr video copy - Error?

iPhone Xr video copy - Error?: I'm just desperate right now. I simply cannot copy a video from my iPhone to my laptop without getting an error message. I restarted my PC and iPhone, nothing helps. [ATTACH] iPhone Xr video kopieren - Fehler?
  9. missing code 0xc00d5212

missing code 0xc00d5212: I am not able to open some videos from my google drive because it states missing this file. I have download an HEIC from mircosoft page and the video still will not open. My windows 10 has been updated to date. What else can I do to be able to open/download this missing file...
  10. Missing codec error 0xc00d5212

Missing codec error 0xc00d5212: Missing codec error 0xc00d5212 I have tried to play videos that I have recorded on my iPad & transferred to PC but I get the above code. I have tried to open hem in Window Media Player, Films & TV, & VLC formats plus iTunes....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. codec for windows 10 iphone video

2. windows 10 fails to import iphone Xr videos

3. imported iphone videos missing codec 0xc00d5212

4. iphone videos will not play on pc codec,
  5. iphone video codec windows,
  6. why are some videos from my iphone needing codec app,
  7. video transfer from iphone to pc missing codec ,
  8. win 10 iphone video codec,
  9. how do I go from a mob file to a mp4 file,
  10. video copied from my iphone says i need a new codec to run?,
  11. Missing codec error 0xc00d5212  I have tried to play videos that I have recorded on my iPad & transferred to PC but I get the above code. I have tried to open hem in Window Media Player Films & TV & VLC formats plus iTunes.,
  12. ihone videos missing codec,
  13. iphone XR codec for pc,
  14. iphone XR video codec,
  15. error 0xc00d5212 iphone xr