Windows 10: importing videos to my pc

Discus and support importing videos to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Sony 2000 digital 8 Handycam which I am attempting to import videos from it to my PC to no avail. I've tried using the camera disc ver. 1.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonaldBrown3, Nov 15, 2018.

1. importing videos to my pc

I have a Sony 2000 digital 8 Handycam which I am attempting to import videos from it to my PC to no avail. I've tried using the camera disc ver. 1.5 for handycam, this didn't work, I keep getting an error code "182" unsupported.

What can I do to solve this problem.

:)

RonaldBrown3, Nov 15, 2018

2. importing photos and videos

Hi Ashley,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues regarding
    importing videos from your phone, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What happens when you're trying to import videos from your phone to your computer? Are you getting any error messages? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • Does the issue only persist on specific videos, or does it persist when you're trying to import any kind of videos from your phone?
    • What are the file formats of the videos that you're trying to import?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Import photos from SD card to PC.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Import Photos from camera.

• Connect a phone, camera, storage card from your camera, or external drive to your PC.
    • Open the Photo app.
    • Right-click within the app.
    • Tap or click Import
    • Tap or click the device you want to import from.
    • The app automatically searches for all photos and videos that it hasn’t imported before and selects them. You can also swipe down on or click each photo and video you want to import, or tap or click
      Select all.
    • Tap or click Import.

The photos and videos are saved in the Pictures folder in a subfolder named with the date (for example, 2013-09-10).

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 15, 2018
  4. importing videos to my pc

trouble importing pictures from ipad

Hi Helga,

There as several ways to transfer your photos or videos from a device to your PC, such us using a USB cable, or using Bluetooth connection. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you encountered any error messages?
    • How are you trying to import your photos from your device to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can follow the given steps on this article:
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

importing videos to my pc

1. importing videos to my pc - Similar Threads - importing videos

2. import video via ieee1994

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    import video via ieee1994: I have an old desktop with firewire on it, works with xp fine using live photo which can import *.* from the camera so with windows 10 live does not work, so in the device manager I see my camera under imaging devices so what can i use now to import video? minidv are 60...
  3. Imported video has a green hue when playing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Imported video has a green hue when playing?: Windows 10. I have an important project tomorrow, so I need help ASAP. I filmed and edited this video with my iPhone & then imported it to my pc. The thumbnail looks ok, but when you play it, the colors are way off & everything looks green. I tried importing both 4k and 1040...
  4. tagging imported pictures/videos with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    tagging imported pictures/videos with windows 10: Unlike the windows 7 I am not able to tag my imported pictures with either a SD card or plugging the camera/phone. I am wondering if there is something I can change in settings so I can get this convenience back? Thanks...
  5. Microsoft Photos app not importing video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos app not importing video: Could someone please help me with the video project feature in Photos? It will allow me to import photos into my project but no video clips. I am using .file type that it purportedly accepts (.avi) and have tried others as well. I have tried to do it from a file landed on...
  6. Import Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Import Videos: Hi all, I'm trying to import my videos from my SD card reader to my computer, however I keep getting an error message. I've had no problem in the past and these are 2 new videos that I have never imported before. Please help me :(...
  7. import photos and videos from iPhone, alternative solutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    import photos and videos from iPhone, alternative solutions: Import photos and videos wizard was a very good tool to import media from iPhone to PC and most important to assort them in FOLDERS by date. My question is, is there an application (even paid) or alternative wizard to do the same process? I am using Win 10. 89782
  8. Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows: I and others have asked this question before, but no luck so far. The Photos app is terrible, I've gone back to Windows Photo Viewer using the excellent tutorial. Windows Photo Viewer - Restore in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Is there a way to go back to Import...
  9. Importing pictures and videos never completes-stays stuck on last one

in Windows 10 Support
    Importing pictures and videos never completes-stays stuck on last one: Win10 Pro 64-bit. Having this weird issue in that i can't import any photo's.. Well i can, but its frustrating as before i'd plug in either my wife's or my iPhone... Wait for it to show in my devices, right click and select, import pictures and video's. It would normally...
  10. Importing videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Importing videos: I'm new here so hello everyone! The option to import videos from my Samsung S5 Neo has gone so I can't upload them. This used to automatically upload them on Windows 8. My storage is now full on my phone so I need to upload the videos. Please help. 52729