Windows 10: importing videos to my pc

Discus and support importing videos to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Sony 2000 digital 8 Handycam which I am attempting to import videos from it to my PC to no avail. I've tried using the camera disc ver. 1.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonaldBrown3, Nov 15, 2018.

1. importing videos to my pc

I have a Sony 2000 digital 8 Handycam which I am attempting to import videos from it to my PC to no avail. I've tried using the camera disc ver. 1.5 for handycam, this didn't work, I keep getting an error code "182" unsupported.

What can I do to solve this problem.

:)

RonaldBrown3, Nov 15, 2018

2. importing photos and videos

Hi Ashley,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues regarding
    importing videos from your phone, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What happens when you're trying to import videos from your phone to your computer? Are you getting any error messages? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • Does the issue only persist on specific videos, or does it persist when you're trying to import any kind of videos from your phone?
    • What are the file formats of the videos that you're trying to import?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Import photos from SD card to PC.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Import Photos from camera.

• Connect a phone, camera, storage card from your camera, or external drive to your PC.
    • Open the Photo app.
    • Right-click within the app.
    • Tap or click Import
    • Tap or click the device you want to import from.
    • The app automatically searches for all photos and videos that it hasn’t imported before and selects them. You can also swipe down on or click each photo and video you want to import, or tap or click
      Select all.
    • Tap or click Import.

The photos and videos are saved in the Pictures folder in a subfolder named with the date (for example, 2013-09-10).

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 15, 2018
  4. importing videos to my pc

trouble importing pictures from ipad

Hi Helga,

There as several ways to transfer your photos or videos from a device to your PC, such us using a USB cable, or using Bluetooth connection. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you encountered any error messages?
    • How are you trying to import your photos from your device to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can follow the given steps on this article:
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

importing videos to my pc

1. importing videos to my pc - Similar Threads - importing videos

2. Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files: I've been using Clipchamp for nearly a year now with minimal issue. About two weeks ago, the app updated like usual and ever since my file imports are now taking an insane amount of time. As an example, a one minute clip can take around 60 minutes to import. Nothing has...
  3. Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files: I've been using Clipchamp for nearly a year now with minimal issue. About two weeks ago, the app updated like usual and ever since my file imports are now taking an insane amount of time. As an example, a one minute clip can take around 60 minutes to import. Nothing has...
  4. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  5. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  6. Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files: This thread is a continuation from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-import-pictures-and-videos-not/b13e3c5a-4789-4f1a-b053-d2497f17e38c?page=6In the last post, I have tried and tried again countless times to import pics and videos but its...
  7. Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files

Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files: This thread is a continuation from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-import-pictures-and-videos-not/b13e3c5a-4789-4f1a-b053-d2497f17e38c?page=6In the last post, I have tried and tried again countless times to import pics and videos but its...
  8. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  9. Cannot import pictures or videos

Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  10. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import videos to my pc

2. import error 80042007

3. error code 80042007 windows import photos

4. error code 80042007 when importing photos and videos to pc