Windows 10: Importing videos

Discus and support Importing videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm new here so hello everyone! The option to import videos from my Samsung S5 Neo has gone so I can't upload them. This used to automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nicboo, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Nicboo Win User

Importing videos

I'm new here so hello everyone!

The option to import videos from my Samsung S5 Neo has gone so I can't upload them. This used to automatically upload them on Windows 8.

My storage is now full on my phone so I need to upload the videos.

Please help.

:)

Nicboo, Jun 7, 2016

2. importing video

The Photos app will not get full. As long as there is enough space on your computer, this application should be able to view your photos or videos.

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

1. Have you used the Import icon (shown below) from the Photos app? If yes, please tell us what happens when you click it.

Importing videos [​IMG]

2. Do you have the latest driver for your Go Pro? You may reach out to the manufacturer of your device to request for the most updated driver and install it on your PC. Click

here
    for more information about updating drivers on your computer.

3. Have you tried accessing the photos and videos on your Go Pro using File Explorer? This means accessing the videos using File Explorer, copying them, and pasting them on a new folder in your computer.

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Jun 7, 2016
  3. importing video

Hi David,

To resolve the issue about importing videos from Go Pro, you may check out this

thread
    . You may refer to waggle292's post. He asked the question on the thread but eventually found the solution.

Let us know how it goes.

JohnRod Nav, Jun 7, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Importing videos

Hi there
    Try plugging FULL USB3 cable (the one with the two bits and the device end) to USB3 port on the computer and then on the device check USB mode -- choose MTP mode in the USB transfer mode as it tends to usually always work whatever the files on the other device.

I'm currently using a Samsung S5 phone with internal sdhc micro card --no prob - both internal phone storage and card work fine in W10.

Will also work via std USB2 connection and cable -- but USB3 is far faster !!!!.

Didn't need any extra device drivers --it just worked .

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 7, 2016
  5. Nicboo Win User
    Thank you so much. It's worked.

Nicboo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Importing videos

1. Importing videos - Similar Threads - Importing videos

2. dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dragged a movie mp4 onto the video editor. Now the movie's import icon is stuck on the...: I tried to edit a movie. So I added it to Microsoft's Video Editor. I didn't think it was working because it took a long time. So then I tried it again. Same problem. But now I have the copy/drag icon of the movie and it just sits on the screen. I can't figure out how to...
  3. automatically create folder 'year - month' when importing photos & videos in photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatically create folder 'year - month' when importing photos & videos in photo app: my system used to do this but doesn't now for some reason; the photo app just imports all files to pictures\. I can't find the setting to create a subfolder on import. Can anyone help?...
  4. "No photos or videos to import" Can't upload iPhone images to computer

"No photos or videos to import" Can't upload iPhone images to computer: Why is this so difficult :[ I simply want to connect my iPhone to my computer via USB and see the new pictures I have taken. I am an eBay seller and and I need to be able to do this why is my brand new Windows 10 PC telling me "No photos or vidoes to import" We couldn't...
  5. Important: a File Folder with pictures and videos simply DISAPPEARED!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Important: a File Folder with pictures and videos simply DISAPPEARED!: I want to transfer a File Folder to a WD Passport Hard Drive. The hard drive didn't show up at first on my computer, so I disconnected it and fixed the problem on another computer (I turned off the computer that had the folder in it). After turning on my computer again for...
  6. Video Editor not importing from .vpb file

Video Editor not importing from .vpb file: My friend created a 2 and a half hour video in the Windows 10 Video Editor and has asked me to render it for him because I have a much more powerful computer. He has given me a (almost) 9GB .vpb file, which Video Editor says can be transferred between computers to continue...
  7. How do I import files like a video that are on my pc to my phone?

How do I import files like a video that are on my pc to my phone?: I have I video on a flash drive I want to put on my phone for a yt video how can I import it? submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jw085z/how_do_i_import_files_like_a_video_that_are_on_my/
  8. Folder Name is not reflected after renaming in 'Import Pictures and Videos' dialog

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Folder Name is not reflected after renaming in 'Import Pictures and Videos' dialog: I have WIA driver installed and configured. When I Perform Scan Go to Control Printers -> Right Click on the device -> Start Scan, After the scan is completed 'Import Pictures and Videos' dialog appears. Click on 'more options' 'Import Settings' dialog appears. Click on...
  9. Windows 10 - Photos App is Lagging Videos Imported from iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Photos App is Lagging Videos Imported from iPhone: The Photos App is lagging the videos I import from my iPhone. At first I thought it was just because I was editing and the videos were in previewmode, but after finishing they stil lag. I already tried the 720p and 540p quality, but no difference. This didn't happen with...
  10. How do I import video from WhatsApp on iphone 4s to a Windows 10?

How do I import video from WhatsApp on iphone 4s to a Windows 10?: I have quite a few videos and photo's I want to move off my iPhone 4s onto my Windows 10 desktop and cannot see how to do this. Can anyone help please? My iphone has full storage issues! Thanks in advance No idea which section this question should be posted in!...