Windows 10: Importing videos

Discus and support Importing videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm new here so hello everyone! The option to import videos from my Samsung S5 Neo has gone so I can't upload them. This used to automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nicboo, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Nicboo Win User

Importing videos

I'm new here so hello everyone!

The option to import videos from my Samsung S5 Neo has gone so I can't upload them. This used to automatically upload them on Windows 8.

My storage is now full on my phone so I need to upload the videos.

Please help.

:)

Nicboo, Jun 7, 2016

2. importing video

The Photos app will not get full. As long as there is enough space on your computer, this application should be able to view your photos or videos.

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

1. Have you used the Import icon (shown below) from the Photos app? If yes, please tell us what happens when you click it.

Importing videos [​IMG]

2. Do you have the latest driver for your Go Pro? You may reach out to the manufacturer of your device to request for the most updated driver and install it on your PC. Click

here
    for more information about updating drivers on your computer.

3. Have you tried accessing the photos and videos on your Go Pro using File Explorer? This means accessing the videos using File Explorer, copying them, and pasting them on a new folder in your computer.

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Jun 7, 2016
  3. importing video

Hi David,

To resolve the issue about importing videos from Go Pro, you may check out this

thread
    . You may refer to waggle292's post. He asked the question on the thread but eventually found the solution.

Let us know how it goes.

JohnRod Nav, Jun 7, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Importing videos

Hi there
    Try plugging FULL USB3 cable (the one with the two bits and the device end) to USB3 port on the computer and then on the device check USB mode -- choose MTP mode in the USB transfer mode as it tends to usually always work whatever the files on the other device.

I'm currently using a Samsung S5 phone with internal sdhc micro card --no prob - both internal phone storage and card work fine in W10.

Will also work via std USB2 connection and cable -- but USB3 is far faster !!!!.

Didn't need any extra device drivers --it just worked .

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 7, 2016
  5. Nicboo Win User
    Thank you so much. It's worked.

Nicboo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Importing videos

1. Importing videos - Similar Threads - Importing videos

2. Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files: I've been using Clipchamp for nearly a year now with minimal issue. About two weeks ago, the app updated like usual and ever since my file imports are now taking an insane amount of time. As an example, a one minute clip can take around 60 minutes to import. Nothing has...
  3. Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp now taking 12+ hours to import video files: I've been using Clipchamp for nearly a year now with minimal issue. About two weeks ago, the app updated like usual and ever since my file imports are now taking an insane amount of time. As an example, a one minute clip can take around 60 minutes to import. Nothing has...
  4. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  5. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  6. Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files: This thread is a continuation from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-import-pictures-and-videos-not/b13e3c5a-4789-4f1a-b053-d2497f17e38c?page=6In the last post, I have tried and tried again countless times to import pics and videos but its...
  7. Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files

Windows import pictures and videos can't detect all files: This thread is a continuation from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-import-pictures-and-videos-not/b13e3c5a-4789-4f1a-b053-d2497f17e38c?page=6In the last post, I have tried and tried again countless times to import pics and videos but its...
  8. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  9. Cannot import pictures or videos

Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  10. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware