Windows 10: Importing Wireless Settings

Discus and support Importing Wireless Settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to import wireless settings from Windows 7 to Windows 10? I have several wireless networks I want to transfer and cant figure it out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by englandadam, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Importing Wireless Settings

Is there a way to import wireless settings from Windows 7 to Windows 10? I have several wireless networks I want to transfer and cant figure it out.

:)

englandadam, Jul 31, 2015
  2. smandic Win User
    smandic, Jul 31, 2015
  3. bmackey55 Win User
    import settings

The article you suggested is simply wrong. The options it discusses do NOT existing in Windows 10. After I put my card in the card reader and select it as the source the only option I get is "Import" and "Cancel". There is no "More Options" choice and
    as such my only choice is to import over 2,000 photos when all but the 25 most recent are already on my computer and have them put into a folder structure decided by Microsoft.

Bring back the Windows 7/8 photo import tool. This is a huge step backward.

bmackey55, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Importing Wireless Settings

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  5. I have tried that. Problem is I am not able to find were to install them at in windows 10. It is almost like they have removed It

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    If it works, you should be able to do either step in OPTION TWO to restore them from the USB.

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  7. When you plug in the Usb in windows 10 it dosent give you the option to connect to wireless network like it does in windows 7

8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Could you use step 3 in OPTION TWO to import instead?

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  9. Importing Wireless Settings [​IMG]

10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hopefully a way will be found soon. *Sad

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Importing Wireless Settings - Similar Threads - Importing Wireless Settings

2. some important settings are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    some important settings are not working: some of my apps are not working and i need to go into these specific parts of settings to reslove the issue however i cant because when i click on them for example i want to go onto advanced system settings but whenever i click it it doesnt open anything and when i click...
  3. Photos Default Import. How to Set it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Default Import. How to Set it?: How can I set Photos import window "Select;" to "items since last import" as the default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-default-import-how-to-set-it/5f00a442-4aaa-460a-8fce-ded90a126342
  4. import photos setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    import photos setting: Importing photos setting changed on me. When importing photos to my pc it was creating a new dated folder and putting them into that. As of a couple days ago it quit creating the dated folder and started just dumping all new pictures in to one general place. I want my old...
  5. connecting a Sclupt wireless mouse to a wireless set?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting a Sclupt wireless mouse to a wireless set?!: Hi all, I've got a Microsoft wireless 3000v2 keyboard with a wireless 5000 mouse, bought as a set and connecting to one dongle. they both work like a charm, but I want to buy a Sculpt ergonomic mouse and to use it instead of the regular mouse. I don't have the extra space for...
  6. Fix calendar import settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix calendar import settings: I would like to change the primary account on my Outlook 365. I have multiple accounts for school, personal and work. The problem is that my school account receives dozens of calendar invites which is good, but when I accept them, by default they get added to my personal...
  7. Lots of important settings missing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lots of important settings missing...: [ATTACH] Hello im new to reddit and im not sure if im posting in the right place but ive had problems with my computer where i couldnt toggle some settings it said they were locked by my org or sth of that sort. Eventually i gave up on those settings but recently more and...
  8. Importing photo setting for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing photo setting for windows 10: Recently, I can not import my pictures from my camera . I m running windows 10 and wondering if some setting is preventing the import. When I connect my camera the window pops up but then freezes preventing me from choosing to import and then disappears. What is preventing me...
  9. Importing photo setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Importing photo setting: After a Windows update, when I import photos from my phone to my desktop, the import setting no longer gives me the option to delete from my devise my phone. I need this option. Why did it change? Windows updates keep messing things up!...
  10. Import pictures settings : cannot save "delete after import" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Import pictures settings : cannot save "delete after import" ?: Import pictures settings I cannot save "delete after import" ? for the next use? The box is never saving when I click on it Every time I import pictures I have to constantly click again on "delete after import" Why is it never saving? 148759