Windows 10: Impossibility uninstall updates

Discus and support Impossibility uninstall updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Why can't I uninstall some updates? [ATTACH] =============== [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dani_F1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Impossibility uninstall updates

Hello,

Why can't I uninstall some updates?

Impossibility uninstall updates 21ed7fc7-554e-448a-9aa8-924cd7d950ea?upload=true.jpg

===============

Impossibility uninstall updates bc32456f-b6a6-4103-aa00-e2d0e626ae77?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Aug 25, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Impossibility uninstall updates :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 25, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Impossibility uninstall updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 25, 2019
  4. dencal Win User

Uninstall problem

Looks like its impossible to either format or clean W10 on my SSD.

dencal, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Impossibility uninstall updates - Similar Threads - Impossibility uninstall updates

2. Updating almost impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating almost impossible: My windows 10 PC downloading updates is impossible as of the moment. The download button is greyed out and will not provide you option to update. The last update was last month this year so im aware that it is just working before. I dont know what happens and why I cant...
  3. Updating almost impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating almost impossible: My windows 10 PC downloading updates is impossible as of the moment. The download button is greyed out and will not provide you option to update. The last update was last month this year so im aware that it is just working before. I dont know what happens and why I cant...
  4. Updating almost impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Updating Windows is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows is impossible: Trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 but it is not working. The download will stuck at 99 and does nothing at all. When I check it on the next day it goes back to zero and need to download again then stuck at 99. Unfortunately I dont have anti-virus program only defender so I...
  6. Updating Windows is impossible

Updating Windows is impossible: Trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 but it is not working. The download will stuck at 99 and does nothing at all. When I check it on the next day it goes back to zero and need to download again then stuck at 99. Unfortunately I dont have anti-virus program only defender so I...
  7. Updating Windows is impossible

8. Update Impossible

Update Impossible: Tried to update Windows 3 times. Finally got error code 0x007042b. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-impossible/8cc51ae5-1ee0-4fba-81c8-6b06a53b4309
  9. McAfee uninstall is impossible, the app won't allow me.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAfee uninstall is impossible, the app won't allow me.: I tried to uninstall it, a window pop up with the option "uninstall" in grey, can't click it... [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-uninstall-is-impossible-the-app-wont-allow/1e242668-b601-49ad-a60a-38e87965727b
  10. WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help

WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help: I've read the responses given to the same question from other users of that un..healthy program/app, installed and run "Autorun" and all I could find was some sort of print helper related to wondershare, but still can't uninstalled. It shows in the Windows 10 - Programs...