Windows 10: impossible pyramid rack has given in game

Discus and support impossible pyramid rack has given in game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG]how to solve with 4 a's on the board and q at the top?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sai tharunarumalla, Aug 22, 2020.

1. impossible pyramid rack has given in game

sai tharunarumalla, Aug 22, 2020
  2. NSanches Win User

Pyramid game impossible to win

impossible pyramid rack has given in game [​IMG]

NSanches, Aug 22, 2020
  3. OverFifty Win User
    Pyramid game freezes

See my December 29 reply above:

I ran the troubleshooter, no problems were found.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Pyramid game still freezes and closes randomly.

It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. I am convinced that the problem lies within the latest Windows 10 update.

OverFifty, Aug 22, 2020
  4. impossible pyramid rack has given in game

Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties in solving the deck, while playing the Microsoft Pyramid solitaire.

Since you are playing Microsoft Pyramid solitaire and need assistance to solve the deck, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

impossible pyramid rack has given in game

1. impossible pyramid rack has given in game - Similar Threads - impossible pyramid rack

2. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  4. Pyramid game impossible to win

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid game impossible to win: I know others have occasionaly brought up related questions, but the answers haven't helped me. I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app installed on my phone; I have been able to solve all games so far EXCEPT for the pyramid game of April 13, 2020. Believe me, I've...
  5. DISK RACK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DISK RACK: How do I open a cd rack on my Lenovo ideapad 330 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-rack/7d4d5969-26db-4cc2-a6bc-8f0a6903ab66
  6. Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019: cards on the deck from bottom to top 4,4,5,10,10,9,2,J,9,A,Q,J,K,3,K,6,K,4,4,3,A,7,2,7. Since 5s are blocking to reach 9s. How to clear any 4 from deck. 4 and 9 are not together in the deck. Solve this one please....
  7. pyramid solitaire -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pyramid solitaire -: How do I change the degree of difficulty on the pyramid solitaire game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pyramid-solitaire/aa29d8cc-7db6-4494-bdeb-c56a7fac1d49
  8. Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Game: Pyramid Game posted 4/21/19 I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make sense. The only possible reason is that this way we have to look at your advertisers more...
  9. Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Game: I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make sense. The only possible reason is that this way we have to look at your advertisers more often. But in my case I don't look...
  10. Solitaire Game: Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Game: Pyramid: Why do the programmers have so many games of Pyramid which are unsolvable? It's just a waste of time. As soon as I realize the game is not winnable, I close it and move on to the next game. Makes no sense....