Windows 10: Impossible select themes

Discus and support Impossible select themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Impossible select themes I have a big problem every time I go in option and after on themes, it opens the screen and closes immediately and I can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hispanico, Aug 24, 2017.

1. hispanico Win User

Impossible select themes

Impossible select themes
    I have a big problem every time I go in option and after on themes, it opens the screen and closes immediately and I can not of course choose any theme
    I have windows 10 64 creator

This is control panel on customizaton..no themes

Impossible select themes [​IMG]

Please some advise to solve it
    Sincerly i see now that i have installed UxStyle and time ago i update to Windows 10 Creators.
    So i search in web but i dont find solution to unistall it

Thank
    Hispa

SOLVED
    I unistall at the moment the app unsigned themes and now the themes appears
    Now remain to find the way to unistall UxStyle completly

:)

hispanico, Aug 24, 2017

2. E5, How to remove the "Chat Activate service" message on the home screen

I tried that, but the problem is that after ->Standby mode, I do not have a choice "Mode Settings", I can only select different "Home screen theme"s. I select "horizontal icon bar". But it seems impossible to further change settings in this "theme" ?

When selecting other "themes", e.g."vertical icon bar", the "chat activate service" message is not visible.

ybbor---01, Aug 24, 2017
  3. software updater

impossible, i have Xpress music with blue colour on v50. Theme not changed

milesh---01, Aug 24, 2017
Thema:

Impossible select themes

1. Impossible select themes - Similar Threads - Impossible select themes

2. Do themes override background selection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...
  3. Do themes override background selection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...
  4. Windows 10 themes - selecting certain pictures SOLVED

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 themes - selecting certain pictures SOLVED: I recently went looking for a way to extract/save certain pictures from a windows theme, and came across some old threads on here where others had asked the same question, but it never was answered. I found a webpage where it explains how to do this, and i tested it and it...
  5. Theme settings page scrolling automatically to the top after selecting a Theme

Theme settings page scrolling automatically to the top after selecting a Theme: hi, i have so many themes and i have a tall big list of themes i scroll down to change the theme and minimize to see how colors look on desktop i go back i found themes have scrolled to top i have to scroll down tens or hundreds theme to find where i stopped i wont...
  6. how to view multiple images in a theme before selecting it

how to view multiple images in a theme before selecting it: In Windows 7 you could view multiple images in a theme before selecting it. Can you view the different images in a theme in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-multiple-images-in-a-theme-before/08a46666-eb67-43ae-88b1-200a851bf5cd
  7. Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?

Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?: I use a high contrast theme and while I like it the problem I have with it is that it gets applied in web browsers as well and so it modifies the way in which browsers display web pages. I'd like it to apply to the browser's GUI, but not the way it displays sites. Does...
  8. Select theme pictures-Desktop Background

Select theme pictures-Desktop Background: I can't find the lower panel in the Personalization view. The one where I can select or deselect pictures in a saved theme. I see it on my work desktop running Pro but not on a Home machine. Please don't tell me that's the reason, Home vs Pro? For something simple like...
  9. De-select individual images in themes

De-select individual images in themes: Hello, guys. I want to de-select some images in Windows 10 themes I downloaded from MS website. I remember I did this when I installed Win 10 many months ago. Now, after anniversary update, I can't figure it out how I made. I found another thread, where is a file to...
  10. De-Select individual pictures in Theme

De-Select individual pictures in Theme: I am using W10 Pro 1511 v10586.14 and seem to be unable to de-select individual pictures from my desktop background themes, can help with this issue, Thanks 32317