Windows 10: Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP

Discus and support Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,After I have updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I cannot connect my phones to Windows 11 via FTP.In the phone, I use an app called Cx File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrMister, Nov 27, 2021.

1. MrMister Win User

Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP

Hello,After I have updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I cannot connect my phones to Windows 11 via FTP.In the phone, I use an app called Cx File Explorar. This app works fantastic always, however, with Windows 11 is absolutely impossible to connect.My cell phone is connected to the same WiFi network.The gateway to the router is: 192.168.1.1The cell phone IP is: 192.168.1.42When I start this app and I run the FTP service, it provides me the following FTP address.ftp://192.168.1.42:5152If I type this in a Windows 10 computer for instance, my old laptop running Windows 10, I can access to th

:)

MrMister, Nov 27, 2021

2. Add native FTP feature in Windows 10 Mobile's File Explorer

I noticed that Windows 10 Mobile lacks the functionality to connect to an FTP server. This is unlike the Windows 10 File Explorer on PC where connecting to an FTP server is built-in and needs no extra applications to aid with the connecting. I would like
    to suggest native FTP connectivity a feature in Windows 10 Mobile's File Explorer, since it would be easier without the need of a third-party application.

It would be great to move files from a Windows 10 Mobile device over to an FTP server that is located at home or at the office. Therefore, I am suggesting this.

Lumia 625 user, Nov 27, 2021
  3. FTP I have tried everything and from Windows 10 it is impossible.

FTP seems to not work. I can not ftp from any application or browser - the hand shake is never made. Solutions I have tried: Turning off the fire wall, Setting up FTP in the in services, trying to access my router (also impossible through window 10). The
    frustration comes when from command prompt I can ping, I can use Google Docs, I can use drag and drop. But to FTP something is impossible. I have web pages that need to be published - any suggestions?

HollyMartin200, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP

Unable to establish an FTP connection

I have been unable to successfully make an FTP connection to a server using an FTP client in Windows 10. With FileZilla, I get the error message

"Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity

"Could not connect to server"

and with Cyberduck, I see

"Connection failed

"Connection timed out: connect. The connection attempt was rejected. The server may be down, or your network may not be properly configured."

The connection is to allow me to manage a website, and I have done it many times, including I think from this Windows 10 computer.

The Network Diagnostics in Cyberduck simply said:

"Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem"

I’ve done the following

• checked the Cyberduck and FileZilla settings and procedures against their help pages
    • contacted the webhost, who confirmed that there is no problem their end and I should have access
    • tested the connection for myself with www.net2ftp.com
    • contacted my broadband supplier, who confirmed that there are no issues with the router that may affect FTP
    • added Cyberduck and FileZilla to the exclusions in
      • Windows Defender
      • Malwarebytes
      • Windows Firewall
    I can’t think of anything else. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

GiacomoJames, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP

1. Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP - Similar Threads - Impossible connect mobile

2. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server: Total newb here. Trying to set up a file server in Windows 10. I've set up IIS services FTP service, FTP extensibility, and IIS management console. I created a test site with a physical path to a local folder. I set up a port forward 21 with xFinity they say my server doesn't...
  3. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server: Total newb here. Trying to set up a file server in Windows 10. I've set up IIS services FTP service, FTP extensibility, and IIS management console. I created a test site with a physical path to a local folder. I set up a port forward 21 with xFinity they say my server doesn't...
  4. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP: Hello,After I have updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I cannot connect my phones to Windows 11 via FTP.In the phone, I use an app called Cx File Explorar. This app works fantastic always, however, with Windows 11 is absolutely impossible to connect.My cell phone is...
  6. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  7. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  8. Mobile Phone connected via USB is disconnecting when playing games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobile Phone connected via USB is disconnecting when playing games.: what's causing this ? my mobile phone connected on my PC via USB keeps disconnecting everytime i run a game and only reconnects when i quit the game to windows. i did every solution i found all over the internet and none of them works. things i have done: -Uninstalled...
  9. Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.: Hi Team Microsoft, I want to use the "Your phone" app of Microsoft, but when it comes to connecting the phone via Bluetooth it just pairs and then does not connect. I use Windows 10 2004 version. I checked my other Bluetooth devices like headphones and they work perfectly....
  10. Password reset via mobile phone not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password reset via mobile phone not working: I am locked out of my Microsoft account as I forgot my password. The account has 2FA enabled. I have tried to get a code sent to my registered mobile. Its not coming. I have been told by Microsoft that this feature is not working at the moment. I find this unacceptable as I...