Windows 10: Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought minecraft for windows 10 and am using a windows 10 laptop that is the only thing linked to my windows account and it meets all the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DonneeSouci389, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop

Hello,
    I have bought minecraft for windows 10 and am using a windows 10 laptop that is the only thing linked to my windows account and it meets all the technical requirements, it's very recent.
    Yet when i want to download minecraft the store keeps giving me errors and saying that I do not have appropriate devices to install the game on.

I looked at previous peoples with a similar issue, I have double checked which devices were linked to my account, I have reseted the Windows Store App, even scanned my whole computer for potentials problems, checked that both my computer and the windows store app were fully updated and restarted the laptop multiple times.

I'm really confused, the only thing is that i am in Finland and use my French account, but i don't think that it should be the root of any problem right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop :)

:)

DonneeSouci389, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop

1. Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Impossible download Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 not downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 not downloading: Hello, I am having an issue with Microsoft Store at the moment.I wasn't able to update Minecraft to the new 1.17 update so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it.I got this error 0x80070424 when I tried to install it.I tried Restoro, troubleshooting and other things but I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 not downloading

Minecraft Windows 10 not downloading: Hello! Wondering if anybody could help me out here. I went to download Windows 10 and when I click install, nothing happens. I clicked on download on my devices to try that and still nothing. I proceeded to check downloads to test if I could download or update anything else...
  4. Download minecraft for Windows 10

Download minecraft for Windows 10: I just bought minecraft starter edition for windows 10 and when i go to instal, it says instal to desktop so i click that and it dosnt instal. so i went to my ready to instal and go to click instal but my cursor turns into a red crossed out circle. why is this and how do...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 download: I've been trying to download the windows 10 edition Minecraft on my pc, I claimed a free version on Mojang and went to the Microsoft store to download it, when I go to the page to download it or install it opens another page and says I have to buy it, the other option instead...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable

Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable: I entered a code and was able to download minecraft successfully around september of 2019. I got a new computer and can't seem to redownload the game or even find it in my library. The only thing I can find is the realms server purchase I made in september. When I go to the...
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 will not download

Minecraft for windows 10 will not download: [IMG]I redeemed my free code to play with my friends who have the windows 10 version and for the past couple of days even leaving my computer on all night the game physically will not download it stays at “downloading minecraft for Windows 10...2.60 MB” screen and the bar...
  8. Minecraft For windows 10 will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For windows 10 will not download: I can't download minecraft windows 10 edition from the windows store, but I can download other apps! Error code: 0x8000FFFF CV Code: pZhGOH96WUi8Ez1H Troubleshooting I've done... 1. Tried doing wsreset.exe to no avail, 2. Used these command prompt commands (as admin):...
  9. Download Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop: So i redeemed the code on desktop and downloaded the game on there but i want to download the full game on my laptop to and i was wondering how to do that if i already redeemed the code....
  10. Impossible for laptop to upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Impossible for laptop to upgrade to Windows 10: Yesterday i received a notification that my laptop was approved and confirmed ready to upgrade to Windows 10. So i launched the Windows 10 Upgrade popup and initiated the upgrade. It reached the screen where a round circle appears with the percentage status inside, and it...