Windows 10: Impossible to enter windows after diagnostic reboot

Discus and support Impossible to enter windows after diagnostic reboot in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hi all, Trying to solve a problem, restarted windows in 'Diagnostic Mode'. Login with pin was disabeled, and I used the password. For some reason... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Surface_Sebas, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Impossible to enter windows after diagnostic reboot

hi all,

Trying to solve a problem, restarted windows in 'Diagnostic Mode'. Login with pin was disabeled, and I used the password. For some reason Windows will not recognise the correct password for the account. Now I'm unable to enter Windows. All options such as 'safe mode' requireres a password. Any help is much appriciated!

Thx Sebas

:)

Surface_Sebas, Mar 2, 2020
  2. sizzla Win User

impossible to enter in the bios

windows starts but this is to enter the bios that is impossible, the screen remains black when I press the del key and I have to force to make a reset in order to start Windows

sizzla, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Loss of Internet Connection due to "Diagnostics Policy Service not running"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press
    Windows key + X.

2. Click
    command prompt (Run as administrator).

3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press
    Enter key after each command:

• net localgroup Administrators /add networkservice

• press enter then type:

• net localgroup Administrators /add localservice

• press enter then type:

• exit.

• Press enter and restart your computer.
    Method 2:I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Press Windows + R.

b, Enter services.msc in search option.

c. Right click the Diagnostics Policy Services and
    start the services

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 2, 2020
  4. sizzla Win User

Impossible to enter windows after diagnostic reboot

impossible to enter in the bios

Hello! I just mount a pc for a friend but it is impossible for me to enter in bios. the motherboard is a 990 gigabyte FXa ud3 rev 3. I test all key combinations (del, f2, end, ect ..), I was updating the bios, I tried with a keyboard ps \ 2 but the screen remains black. I need help. thank you in advance

sizzla, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Impossible to enter windows after diagnostic reboot

1. Impossible to enter windows after diagnostic reboot - Similar Threads - Impossible enter diagnostic

2. Code A1B2C3 impossible to enter password solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code A1B2C3 impossible to enter password solution: Took me a lot of time to find out that the icon pincode below the field to enter the password was active. Solution:click on the icon next to it, meant to be active if you enter your password. Did not find this information in the provided solutions, so I share this one with...
  3. Code A1B2C3 impossible to enter password solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code A1B2C3 impossible to enter password solution: Took me a lot of time to find out that the icon pincode below the field to enter the password was active. Solution:click on the icon next to it, meant to be active if you enter your password. Did not find this information in the provided solutions, so I share this one with...
  4. Code A1B2C3 impossible to enter password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code A1B2C3 impossible to enter password: Took me a lot of time to find out that the icon pincode below the field to enter the password was active. Solution:click on the icon next to it, meant to be active if you enter your password. Did not find this information in the provided solutions, so I share this one with...
  5. Code A1B2C3 impossible to enter password

Code A1B2C3 impossible to enter password: Took me a lot of time to find out that the icon pincode below the field to enter the password was active. Solution:click on the icon next to it, meant to be active if you enter your password. Did not find this information in the provided solutions, so I share this one with...
  6. No longer able to log into windows 10 after using msconfig to enter diagnostic mode.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No longer able to log into windows 10 after using msconfig to enter diagnostic mode.: After entering diagnostic mode through MSCONFIG upon logging in I was told my PIN was unavailable. I was given the option to reset the PIN and nothing happened. I tried resetting it several times. I then chose "sign in options and chose to enter to enter my Microsoft account...
  7. No longer able to log into windows 10 after using msconfig to enter diagnostic mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No longer able to log into windows 10 after using msconfig to enter diagnostic mode.: After entering diagnostic mode through MSCONFIG upon logging in I was told my PIN was unavailable. I was given the option to reset the PIN and nothing happened. I tried resetting it several times. I then chose "sign in options and chose to enter to enter my Microsoft account...
  8. No longer able to log into windows 10 after using msconfig to enter diagnostic mode.

9. Send optional diagnostic data turning off after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send optional diagnostic data turning off after reboot: I thought to re-enroll into beta program I turned on the optional diagnostic dataAfter signing my account into windows insider program then rebooted it After rebooting it shows it is disabled Tried many times but the issue is occuring...
  10. Send optional diagnostic data turning off after reboot

Send optional diagnostic data turning off after reboot: I thought to re-enroll into beta program I turned on the optional diagnostic dataAfter signing my account into windows insider program then rebooted it After rebooting it shows it is disabled Tried many times but the issue is occuring...