Windows 10: impossible to install 13 Office updates

Discus and support impossible to install 13 Office updates in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Since a few weeks there are 13 Office-updates that won't install. Windows 10 and Office 2016 [img] three of those like here (in Dutch). So far... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Naj Snarf, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Naj Snarf Win User

impossible to install 13 Office updates

Since a few weeks there are 13 Office-updates that won't install. Windows 10 and Office 2016

impossible to install 13 Office updates [​IMG]

three of those like here (in Dutch). So far nothing happened to delete or install the updates

:)

Naj Snarf, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. impossible to install 13 Office updates - Similar Threads - impossible install Office

2. Updating Windows is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows is impossible: Trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 but it is not working. The download will stuck at 99 and does nothing at all. When I check it on the next day it goes back to zero and need to download again then stuck at 99. Unfortunately I dont have anti-virus program only defender so I...
  3. Update KB5016629 Impossible to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5016629 Impossible to install: Hello! I've tried to install this update countless times this month and it's practically impossible. I've read so many different ways to do it and nothing seems to work. I tried disabling MalwareBytes completely and trying someone suggested it, didn't work. I tried...
  4. Update KB5016629 Impossible to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5016629 Impossible to install: Hello! I've tried to install this update countless times this month and it's practically impossible. I've read so many different ways to do it and nothing seems to work. I tried disabling MalwareBytes completely and trying someone suggested it, didn't work. I tried...
  5. Update Impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Impossible: Tried to update Windows 3 times. Finally got error code 0x007042b. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-impossible/8cc51ae5-1ee0-4fba-81c8-6b06a53b4309
  6. Microsoft office 13

Microsoft office 13: I need to delete the following: Microsoft office 13 32-bit components. How do I do this? Terence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-13/f3218c13-885e-4217-a4e1-b09057e8b976
  7. Window 10 updates is impossible to install

Window 10 updates is impossible to install: After many hours following instructions, repeating many times the same steps of freeing disk space and assigning an external storage device, I used a 1TB USB thumb drive. I thought I did it, when it say installing updates, computer will be restarting several time, which it...
  8. impossible to install may update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    impossible to install may update: Windows update will not list it to me. I already downloaded the image i already tried to use microsoft media creation tool i already tried serverl cmd commands and windows repairs via dism also tried to force to use the download image file. Regardless what i do it always...
  9. KB4462937 - Impossible to install cumulative update

KB4462937 - Impossible to install cumulative update: I've bought new ASUS notebook (ASUS Zenbook UX410UA-GV035T, Win10, x64). It was produced some time ago thus it was necessary to install several patches. I have been stucked with this completely: KB4462937. - While Windows Update runs it completely consumes HDD resources. I...
  10. KB4462937 - Impossible to install cumulative update

KB4462937 - Impossible to install cumulative update: Dear Madam / Sir, I've bought new ASUS notebook (ASUS Zenbook UX410UA-GV035T, Win10, x64). It was produced some time ago thus it was necessary to install several patches. I have been stucked with this completely: KB4462937. - While Windows Update runs it completely...