Windows 10: Impossible to make Bluetooth sound settings work properly while in conference

Discus and support Impossible to make Bluetooth sound settings work properly while in conference in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, After weeks investigating, testing, attempts at fixing... I come to the community. Problem : I am having a very bad user experience with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YannOstyn, May 13, 2020.

1. YannOstyn Win User

Impossible to make Bluetooth sound settings work properly while in conference

Hi all,

After weeks investigating, testing, attempts at fixing... I come to the community.

Problem : I am having a very bad user experience with my bluetooth headphone BOSE QC35 II which is working fine with my personal MAC while working on my windows 10 laptop.

* Listening to music is fine during hours.

* When entering ANY webconf tools teams, meet, workplace..., after 20/40 min, the connection will drop and I will need to restart the headphone, and go back to sound setting in the webconf tool switch from Stereo sound device to Handfree headset

Note :

* headphones are working perfectly with my mac, my android phone...

* drivers / firmwares are up to date

* i unauthorized windows to turn off the bluetooth device

My guess is that it has to do with the fact that headphone, while listening to music, are considered as Stereo headphone, not considering the input mic.

When a conference starts, be it teams, or meet, or workplace... the audio settings switch to Handfree Headset... and there will start the problems every 20 to 45 minutes...

Anyone having this problem ? anyone succeeded in solving this problem ?

Cheers,

Yann

:)

YannOstyn, May 13, 2020
  2. SgtPepper Win User

Bluetooth

Bluetooth should be listed in "settings/network and internet" and it would be recommended to connect media such as sound and music that way and to the Bluetooth. I cannot get any sound from my properly loaded Bluetooth device. I have the Windows 10 driver and Windows 10 software. It will pair to the Bluetooth speakers but no media connection is possible. It should be listed in Settings, under Network and Internet for sure. Thanks.

SgtPepper, May 13, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Impossible to make Bluetooth sound settings work properly while in conference :p

cadaveca, May 13, 2020
  4. manton Win User

problem with my Bluetooth,

l did this and my bluetooth speaker is not listed in the playback tab *Confused

manton, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Impossible to make Bluetooth sound settings work properly while in conference - Similar Threads - Impossible Bluetooth sound

2. Sound not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not working properly: The sound in my laptop is not working properly, when I click the volume keys and I change the volume from configuration it doesn't actually turn the volume up or down from the laptop. I'll have to do it from the settings of the app or game I'm using at the moment. The icon of...
  3. Sound not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound not working properly: The sound in my laptop is not working properly, when I click the volume keys and I change the volume from configuration it doesn't actually turn the volume up or down from the laptop. I'll have to do it from the settings of the app or game I'm using at the moment. The icon of...
  4. Bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working properly: hi,i need help with my Bluetooth. my bluetooth mouse stopped working suddenly 2 weeks ago.even though my bluetooth pen is working propely i believe i have a bluetooth issue.- the mouse is conneting by bluetooth to my friend's laptop with no problem- bluetooth icon doesnt...
  5. Bluetooth is not working properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is not working properly.: Bluetooth is not showing my new device for connection. I tried by troubleshooting but it did not worked. Bluetooth is only showing the devices are paired to, but not the new one....
  6. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: I have a Sony WH-100MX4 bluetooth headphones that i have repeatedly tried to connect to my laptop HP OMEN 15 2018 with no avail. It connects but it does not recognize it as headphones. [ATTACH] I have tried uninstalling the drivers and it still does not work. I have tried...
  7. Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences: Hello, I recently updated my Bluetooth headset Sony SBH20 that I use for work on Zoom worked perfectly. After paring the new headset SonyWI-C310 to the computer I set the sound options to what I previously had; Output device- headset stereo & Input device- headset hands...
  8. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: HI I have a Bluetooth headset. when it works correctly it says connected voice, music but every time i turn off the headset or connect it with a wire to my Xbox controller, when i turn it back on or disconnect the wire it only says connected without voice, music....
  9. Bluetooth is not working properly.

Bluetooth is not working properly.: Its not a matter of can i find it. No its completely and utterly missing, and I’ve turned the device manager and every file of my computer upside down searching for the icon and name. I still have the settings to connect and everything butt everytime i try to pair a device it...
  10. bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth not working properly: no bluetooth icon present. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-properly/dec995f7-c5ee-4b1a-8880-855a130ceb28