Windows 10: Impossible to migrate from windows 7 to windows 10

Discus and support Impossible to migrate from windows 7 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i've tried many times to migrate but uncucessfull... I need your help please ! see my errors log : Fault bucket 662167277, type 377156863... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MathisVergès, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Impossible to migrate from windows 7 to windows 10

Hello,

i've tried many times to migrate but uncucessfull... I need your help please ! see my errors log :

Fault bucket 662167277, type 377156863

Event Name: WinSetupDiag02

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: 1

P2: 2

P3: 9

P4: 1

P5: 0x80070005

P6: 0x50016

P7: 7601

P8: win7sp1_gdr

P9: 19041

P10: vb_release

Attached files:

C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setupact.log

C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\diagerr.xml

These files may be available here:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\NonCritical_1_6d750838732c818ca987c86979f3b699cbe9bba_0d11817e

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: c47f3930-c4f1-11ea-871e-7845c4fe443b

Report Status: 0

:)

MathisVergès, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Impossible to migrate from windows 7 to windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Impossible to migrate from windows 7 to windows 10

1. Impossible to migrate from windows 7 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Impossible migrate

2. Windows switched to Miscrosoft password for login, now login is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows switched to Miscrosoft password for login, now login is impossible: This started when I purchased a new laptop and logged into my Microsoft account on that device to migrate settings and apps from my old laptop. I planned on using both computers with the same Microsoft account credentials..Ever since I did this, the OLD laptop now requires a...
  3. Windows switched to Miscrosoft password for login, now login is impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows switched to Miscrosoft password for login, now login is impossible: This started when I purchased a new laptop and logged into my Microsoft account on that device to migrate settings and apps from my old laptop. I planned on using both computers with the same Microsoft account credentials..Ever since I did this, the OLD laptop now requires a...
  4. Impossible to rename a Onedrive filename, path too long error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to rename a Onedrive filename, path too long error: Hi, when creating a new .txt file in my OneDrive storage via File Explorer application on Windows 11 23H2, I get this error: how can rename this file and create others in this folder?"Windows SecurityThese files can't be openedYour Internet security settings prevented one or...
  5. Impossible to rename a Onedrive filename, path too long error

Impossible to rename a Onedrive filename, path too long error: Hi, when creating a new .txt file in my OneDrive storage via File Explorer application on Windows 11 23H2, I get this error: how can rename this file and create others in this folder?"Windows SecurityThese files can't be openedYour Internet security settings prevented one or...
  6. Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves: Bonjour,J'ai rencontré un problème il y a quelques jours. Mon SSD a été presque plein et j'ai donc voulu trouver un moyen pour le vider un petit peu et déplacer mes éventuel applications / jeux non essentiel sur un autres SSD plus gros et ou Windows n'étais pas installer....
  7. Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves

Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves: Bonjour,J'ai rencontré un problème il y a quelques jours. Mon SSD a été presque plein et j'ai donc voulu trouver un moyen pour le vider un petit peu et déplacer mes éventuel applications / jeux non essentiel sur un autres SSD plus gros et ou Windows n'étais pas installer....
  8. Impossible d'installer Microsoft.NET Core App, version : 6.0.26 x64.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible d'installer Microsoft.NET Core App, version : 6.0.26 x64.: Bonjour,j'utilise VMWare Horizon Client pour me connecter à ma machine de Bureau.Mais depuis la mise à Jour qui m'a fait basculer de Windows 10 à Windows 11, il y tout juste un mois, je ne peux plus le lancer.Voici, les différentes étapes de mon problème.Par avance, merci...
  9. Impossible d'installer Microsoft.NET Core App, version : 6.0.26 x64.

Impossible d'installer Microsoft.NET Core App, version : 6.0.26 x64.: Bonjour,j'utilise VMWare Horizon Client pour me connecter à ma machine de Bureau.Mais depuis la mise à Jour qui m'a fait basculer de Windows 10 à Windows 11, il y tout juste un mois, je ne peux plus le lancer.Voici, les différentes étapes de mon problème.Par avance, merci...
  10. Changing PIN - impossible?

Changing PIN - impossible?: Hi,Recently this new laptop I bought came with Windows 11 and I set up my account using my regular non work email. I am of course the administrator and there are no other accounts on this device. I intended to change my pin today and for some reason it lists under each of the...