Windows 10: Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

Discus and support Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex Kzw, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Alex Kzw Win User

Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the Bluetooth working fine on the laptop no issue connecting back my mouse, headset. I changed the batteries and then tried to get the keyboard to go into pairing mode but the DEL that supposed to blink after pressing the pairing button for 5 seconds does not start despite the keyboard still being seemingly powered: the DEL b

:)

Alex Kzw, Nov 28, 2023

2. Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Hi

I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530.

I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the keyboard and press enter.

After doing so, the device is added to the device list and after (very briefly) being listed as "Connected" it switches to be listed as "Paired".

In this state, the keyboard doesn't respond to any input - even after power cycling it. The keyboard even keeps blinking in the Esc-key as if it's still ready to pair.

I've reset the Bluetooth adapter, run the troubleshooter and made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Nothing helps.

Any good suggestions?

KesseRasmussen, Nov 28, 2023
  3. bhellmer Win User
    Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

I have two Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Bluetooth keyboards and two Microsoft Sculpt Touch Bluetooth mice and they have been tried on four different Windows 10 computers without success. They did work on these computers with Windows 7 or 8. Did you ever get your bluetooth keyboard to reliably pair?

bhellmer, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

1. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - Similar Threads - Impossible pair Microsoft

2. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the...
  3. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Windows 11 with all the latest update applied. I have just bough a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. The pairing process works fine pair, type code, hit enter and the device shows paired initially.That's as far as it...
  7. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...: This keyboard Model: Microsoft-3RA-00022 was paired, and working fine. I needed to use it on another device, so paired it with the other device, and it worked fine.Now, after disconnecting it with the other device, it will no longer pair with ANY device.Please note: It powers...
  8. What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?: I raised a query earlier about problems with my new Windows 11 Pro system and suddenly losing bluetooth mouse & keyboard access. I've now solved part of the problem which was caused by different dialogues used in Windows 11 from previous versions of Windows causing me to make...
  9. What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?

What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?: I raised a query earlier about problems with my new Windows 11 Pro system and suddenly losing bluetooth mouse & keyboard access. I've now solved part of the problem which was caused by different dialogues used in Windows 11 from previous versions of Windows causing me to make...
  10. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...