Windows 10: Impossible to use Game Pass and Download anything in Xbox Beta or Microsoft Store on...

Discus and support Impossible to use Game Pass and Download anything in Xbox Beta or Microsoft Store on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys, The Game Pass would be great IF something would work. I have now 2 days of installing/uninstall/re-install etc. etc. behind me without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oliver Kuch., Aug 20, 2020.

1. Impossible to use Game Pass and Download anything in Xbox Beta or Microsoft Store on...

Hi guys, The Game Pass would be great IF something would work.

I have now 2 days of installing/uninstall/re-install etc. etc. behind me without any solution.

Since two days I burn hours and hours for this on my PC. I tried all I can imagine and all I read in plenty of pages which report the same errors.

Inside the Xbox Beta App I click any game to install, i get a pop window to select my HD, after that a couple of seconds until ERROR 0% with the detail 0x0000001 which helps nobody, so why show the error

If I try to download the same game in Microsoft Store the blue install button either does not react at all or I get again the option to chose my install HD and after that just NOTHING happens.

For a company like Microsoft this is just so ridiculous and embarrassing!

I rather pay in Steam etc. but things actually work! What could be so difficult?

so what I did...

1. updated to last windows possible 2020 update

2. reinstalled like 10 times Windows Store and Xbox Beta in all possible combinations via Website and/or the store himself.

3. Logout/Login with my Game Pass account

4. Cleaned Microsoft Store and installed via PowerShell again like 10 times

5. Cleaned the Cache 6. With or without VPN from several places.

7. Created a new User account with new Admin rights.

8. Made sure my current user is in Groups administrator and users

9. checked like 100 times that all apps, all possible things, drivers etc. are up to date.

10. Tried different target HDs

Of course I have all accounts and license correct from Windows 10, to Game Pass, to Xbox Live Account all active and original working.

What else someone supposed to do to make the Game Pass work? Maybe somebody has an idea, otherwise I cancel this thing and opt again for things which work, I am really frustrated with this!

Thank you all in advance

:)

Oliver Kuch., Aug 20, 2020

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when
    clicked. Other games have been downloaded with no issue. I have already tried WSreset.exe and have 200gb of free storage space for downloads.

Any suggestions for fixes or troubleshooting would be much appreciated.

TheNeonSky, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Impossible to use Game Pass and Download anything in Xbox Beta or Microsoft Store on...

Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.

So I bought the xbox game pass (for pc), and when i tried to download xbox beta, i got an error even after restarting the pc so I tried the link to get it online, got error code 0x80073CFE even after trying multiple times and resetting the microsoft store
    and restarting my pc. So then i tried just downloading a game that is on the game pass from the microsoft store, still error no matter what. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Just retried today (the day after making this post) and its still broken.

TiredAutist, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Impossible to use Game Pass and Download anything in Xbox Beta or Microsoft Store on...

1. Impossible to use Game Pass and Download anything in Xbox Beta or Microsoft Store on... - Similar Threads - Impossible Game Pass

2. I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.: Hello guys,I have been looking around the internet for hours now, the problem is that I cannot install anything from the Microsoft Store. I bought Xbox Game Pass again after some months it is not my first time buying it, i cancelled my sub long time ago. I bought Xbox Game...
  3. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  4. Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.: So I bought the xbox game pass for pc, and when i tried to download xbox beta, i got an error even after restarting the pc so I tried the link to get it online, got error code 0x80073CFE even after trying multiple times and resetting the microsoft store and restarting my pc....
  5. Unable to download xbox pass games for pc using microsoft store app

Unable to download xbox pass games for pc using microsoft store app: I have recently purchased xbox pass ultimate but when ever I try to download an xbox pass game I get this error "Code: 0x80073CF3 update failed" Downloads for free games and apps work fine though. There is no direct contact or chat system for subscription members and its so...
  6. Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta)): Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when clicked. Other...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Beta isn't allowing me to download.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Pass Beta isn't allowing me to download.: I have downloaded one game before but now when i'm choosing which drive to download to it's saying that "the administrator has disabled Storage Service on this system."...
  8. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066