Windows 10: impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number

Discus and support impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a similar problem as many users here. After a black screen I reinstalled windows 10. Originally my laptop came with windows 8.1 and a free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IsisMc, Oct 13, 2019.

1. IsisMc Win User

impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number

I have a similar problem as many users here. After a black screen I reinstalled windows 10. Originally my laptop came with windows 8.1 and a free upgrade to 10.

After reinstall, a window asking for validation disappeared. I tried doing it at settings but the screen was empty. Tried again and after clicking on the validation window, either settings vanished or the system boot up by itself. I tried reinstall again and the digital validation was in place. Later, a few times later, a screen requested validation and I have the same problem again. At this time, i already uploaded some of my apps. I rebooted after each and installed the next one. Validation was in place! The reason I felt uploading my apps was ok. When the reinstall validated windows, I retrieve the Lic. nu,ber but it is useless to have it because there is no place to put it. I am not a computer challenge person but I am far from knowing getting into the guts of windows and I cannot afford fees after fees to get my laptop usable. I will appreciate any help that allows me to fix this and hopefully without having to spend endless time attempting getting there. Thank you in advance to all respondents!

:)

IsisMc, Oct 13, 2019
  2. somebody Win User

Highest validation

I did mention something about this in Top verified clocks which shows my mobile nVidia gpu core clocked to 7GHz and validated too.

I don't know if the suggestion made was a bad one or just not read as there was no answer. If you missed it, it basically shows the sensor clocks are correct and I guess if your not able to see the 3D clocks via the sensors (current clocks) then it doesn't get validated. Might mean having to add a routine to push the clocks into 3D when validating though.

somebody, Oct 13, 2019
  3. pamernst Win User
    Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?

Please tell me if this number is a valid Microsoft phone number: 1-844-386-8965.

pamernst, Oct 13, 2019
  4. impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number

Error: "Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code" on Windows 10 mobile

If I get a phone call from an unknown number (i.e., not in my contact list) and I try to respond via text (e.g., "Sorry, busy right now."), I get a message that says, "Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short
    code." This was a great feature that worked with Windows 6 Mobile, and I can't believe it is still broken in Windows 10 Mobile. Presumably, it can't recognize 11 digit numbers (1-Area Code-XXX-XXXX), but it does work with calls from my contact list (Area
    Code-XXX-XXXX). I assumed that the Anniversary update would fix this problem, but it continues to cause frustration.

Original title: Text Reply for Incoming Calls

Joe Migliosi, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number

1. impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number - Similar Threads - impossible validate legitimate

2. Directory not valid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Directory not valid: I can search and see the document that I need to bring up but when I click on it it says "The directory name isn't valid" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directory-not-valid/06a38702-4a31-471b-a5ea-cf9794a94576
  3. Validating Office

Validating Office: I have a new windows 10 computer. I installed my Ultimate Office 2007, but it will not accept my product key. How can I achieve this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/validating-office/6359927b-d252-4b3a-b227-b6f495ca0d85
  4. validation key request

validation key request: bitlocker key validation help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/validation-key-request/31096794-bcc2-494c-825b-746d7369bc0c
  5. Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?: Please tell me if this number is a valid Microsoft phone number: 1-844-386-8965. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-phone-number-a-valid-microsoft-number/f0b7e4e8-5022-4d0d-a143-9817c924f677"
  6. Media inserted is not valid

Media inserted is not valid: Hey everyone, I have a laptop Acer Aspire V 13 and a week ago when I tried turning it on it was stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" and did not turn on I tried everything, When I saw that nothing worked I decided to reset the laptop completely through the blue reset...
  7. Valid Programs/Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Valid Programs/Apps: Is"Your People" a valid program in Windows 10. An icon appeared in the bottom right hand corner of monitor. Says way to stay in contact with your friends....
  8. Printer Validation Failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Validation Failed: I am trying to print to a wireless printer, on an HP computer and I have an HP Printer. When I click Print in the HP Eprint Jetadvantage screen I get Printer validation failed. I have printed from this computer to this printer in the past, I can print from my phone to the...
  9. Backup validation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup validation: When an image backup is created with W10, does it validates the backup to ensure it has been created faultless? Backup systems such as Acronis True Image has a validation function. 12003
  10. Validity Sensor Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Validity Sensor Driver: Hello, I've been having this issue since yesterday morning. I have been trying to update the driver for my Validity Sensor (VFS451) (fingerprint scanner) to the newest version so Windows Hello activates. I have an EliteBook 8740w, WIndows 10. I've installed drivers...