Windows 10: Impossible window controls

Discus and support Impossible window controls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spetterman66_on_rblx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdfhj7/impossible_window_controls/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Spetterman66_on_rblx, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Impossible window controls

/u/Spetterman66_on_rblx, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Impossible window controls

windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Impossible window controls

1. Impossible window controls - Similar Threads - Impossible window controls

2. Updating Windows is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows is impossible: Trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 but it is not working. The download will stuck at 99 and does nothing at all. When I check it on the next day it goes back to zero and need to download again then stuck at 99. Unfortunately I dont have anti-virus program only defender so I...
  3. Updating Windows is impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows is impossible: Trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 but it is not working. The download will stuck at 99 and does nothing at all. When I check it on the next day it goes back to zero and need to download again then stuck at 99. Unfortunately I dont have anti-virus program only defender so I...
  4. Activation Windows impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Windows impossible: Bonjour,Je fais partie de l'entreprise Carmat et comme nous avons comme abonnement l'office 365 via l'Azure Directory, lorsque nous activons la licence office, elle active en parallèle la licence Windows, depuis quelques temps je fais passer les mises à jour Windows Sur...
  5. Windows 11- Impossible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- Impossible?: I’m currently using the HP Stream 11. While I’ve run into a number of issues, this is the most aggravating one. I’ve had the Windows 11 update pushed many times, especially since now Microsoft edge, any search engine and any app runs extremely slow and glitchy. However, my...
  6. Windows impossible to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows impossible to fix: So recently I tried using a program that seems to use .NET Framework 3.5 and it kept crashing, so I tried disabling .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows features and tried to reinstall it to see if the issue could be fixed. It turn out windows can't do that, I get error 0x800705AA....
  7. mouse cursor erratic and impossible to control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor erratic and impossible to control: How to fix an erratic mouse movement in windows 10. HP computer was upgraded to win 10 edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-erratic-and-impossible-to-control/c59f3585-24f8-4b34-9605-caabde89672c
  8. Windows sign Impossible!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows sign Impossible!: Can't access my Microsoft account? Using either emails, phone. Skype on my mobile is fine. After changing passwords the next time I sign in it comeswrong user name or password...reset now? I AM Tired of resetting passwords to sign in after ticking stay signed... With...
  9. Windows 10 just made it impossible to access retired Control Panel pages

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 just made it impossible to access retired Control Panel pages: Windows Control Panel has been one of the most useful and iconic features on Windows 10, but Windows 10 is now set to drop the iconic Control Panel by ditching its features in bits and pieces. The Control Panel has been an essential part of Windows 10 and it’s not being...
  10. Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.: Hello, i'm in a big mess, my TWO developpement machines are unable to download the Nvidia Control Panel from STORE ! it seems i'm not the only one. ...of course, after the last WIndows Update. THANKS microsoft, thanks for all the problems you SET UP at each update. really...