Windows 10: Impressora e mouse com mensagem: Driver is unavailable

Discus and support Impressora e mouse com mensagem: Driver is unavailable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse e impressoras aparecem com mensagem: Driver is unavailable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elainecristina78, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Impressora e mouse com mensagem: Driver is unavailable

Mouse e impressoras aparecem com mensagem: Driver is unavailable

:)

Elainecristina78, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 3, 2019
  3. LemP Win User
    impressora

You can download a driver for your printer from --

(English):
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319830/model/17345772

(Portuguese): https://support.hp.com/br-pt/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319830/model/17345772

Download the desired file (either the "full feature" file or the "basic driver" file).

After the download completes, double-click the file to run it.

Connect the printer to the computer when prompted by the software.

*********************************************************************************

Você pode baixar um driver para sua impressora a partir de -

(Inglês):
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319830/model/17345772

(Português):
    https://support.hp.com/br-pt/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319830/model/17345772

Baixe o arquivo desejado (o arquivo "full feature" ou o arquivo "basic driver").

Depois que o download for concluído, clique duas vezes no arquivo para executá-lo.

Conecte a impressora ao computador quando solicitado pelo software.

Outra maneira:

Configurar é fácil no 123.hp.com
    Digite 123.hp.com em um navegador:
    • Baixar e instalar o aplicativo móvel ou software da impressora da HP.
    • Conectar a impressora a sua rede.
    • Criar uma conta ou registre sua impressora.

Todo dispositivo móvel ou computador deve instalar o aplicativo móvel ou software da HP a partir do 123.hp.com para imprimir e digitalizar.

Precisa de ajuda?
    www.hp.com/support/djia2600
    Observação para usuários de Windows®:
    também é possível solicitar
    um CD do softtware da impressora. Visite
    www.support.hp.com

LemP, Sep 3, 2019
  4. DonStock1 Win User

Impressora e mouse com mensagem: Driver is unavailable

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

My wireless mouse stopped working suddenly, and I am getting the "Driver is unavailable" error message. Corrective measure taken so far have included changing the batteries, installing a new wireless mouse and rebooting several times. I am still receiving
    the same error message. What additional steps do I need to take?

DonStock1, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Impressora e mouse com mensagem: Driver is unavailable

1. Impressora e mouse com mensagem: Driver is unavailable - Similar Threads - Impressora mouse com

2. Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver is unavailable: Hello, I bought a Canon printer and I am unable to print anything from my computer. I can copy and scan documents, but cannot print anything. I have tried using the Installation CD that came with it. No luck. I tried Canons website. It didn't work. I even had Canons technical...
  3. DRIVER UNAVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER UNAVAILABLE: I just bought a new HP printer and it is connected to the network. It says driver is unavailable so I can not print from my surface Pro-3. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unavailable/45dba217-facd-4654-95b1-cfc832364b2d
  4. DRIVER UNAVAILABLE

DRIVER UNAVAILABLE: I just bought a new HP printer and it is connected to the network. It says driver is unavailable so I can not print from my surface Pro-3. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unavailable/45dba217-facd-4654-95b1-cfc832364b2d
  5. Drivers unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers unavailable: I recently bought the Razer Kraken Ultimate. Windows recognized it and tried to set it up, but now it says the drivers are unavailable. I tried to find the drivers, but every website I clicked on did not have what I needed. Is there a way to resolve this issue or should I...
  6. Drivers unavailable

Drivers unavailable: I recently bought the Razer Kraken Ultimate. Windows recognized it and tried to set it up, but now it says the drivers are unavailable. I tried to find the drivers, but every website I clicked on did not have what I needed. Is there a way to resolve this issue or should I...
  7. Mouse having "driver is unavailable" problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse having "driver is unavailable" problems: I have a wireless mouse I don't remember what brand that I use all the time, and it works just fine. I forgot it at a friend's house and won't be able to get it for the next two weeks. I've been trying separate mice as of right now, I have tried three different ones and none...
  8. Driver is unavailable

Driver is unavailable: Hi I'm trying to view vhs tapes through an ADS Video Xpress converter and it keeps coming up saying driver unavailable. I have tried looking up ways of going onto this but it says that after windows vista its almost impossible to access for some reason. Can anyone help me...
  9. driver unavailable

driver unavailable: I am trying to add my wireless HP Envy 5530 to my laptop computer running Windows 10. I keep getting an error message 'driver unavailable'. It worked perfectly until I got a new power cord for printer. Any suggestions?...
  10. Driver is unavailable

Driver is unavailable: I removed my printer connection from my new hp laptop with Windows 10, hoping the download of hp software of same would make the scanner work too (which wasn't working) and instead, now, NEITHER one works, and although my printer "shows up" as a device that is connected it...