Windows 10: Improve Cortana

Discus and support Improve Cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; first, I want to volunteer to help improve Cortana, if I can help, can I become part of the Cortana team?1- in photo i share here, what step 4 meaning?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AI PROJECT, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Improve Cortana

first, I want to volunteer to help improve Cortana, if I can help, can I become part of the Cortana team?1- in photo i share here, what step 4 meaning? and please keep update answers here about the ways i can help improve Cortana with it.3- what is the programming languages, that build and develop Cortana?4- there is time i need to move from point 1 to point 2, and for that i need result from point 1, and for that i need to "test" all point 1 notes, So :A- is it available to test notes on Cortana on windows?B- what is the programming language that i need to learn, to keep notes helpful and use

:)

AI PROJECT, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Improve Cortana

Cortana

Hi,

There are several reasons that may affect the ability of Cortana
    to recognize and provide you an accurate search result, one of which is the accent. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you enable the
    Recognize non-native accent for this language option to improve Cortana's voice recognition. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows
      Improve Cortana 05d21afd-0bd5-46a7-b35a-02c7c195ecde.png
      +
      I key.
    • Select Time & Language.
    • Select Speech.
    • Under Speech language, click the box for Recognize non-native accent for this language
      option to enable it.

Once you're done, try the search again and check if Cortana's voice recognition has improved.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Improve Cortana

1. Improve Cortana - Similar Threads - Improve Cortana

2. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  3. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  4. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  5. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  6. Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.: I have reently uodated to full fibre and the new router properties shows it’ Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac 5 GHz.My chrome book is getting speeds of 700mbs but the laptop is only getting around 180mbs. I expected it to be slower, I have a lot more apps on the laptop but I expected to see...
  7. Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.

Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.: I have reently uodated to full fibre and the new router properties shows it’ Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac 5 GHz.My chrome book is getting speeds of 700mbs but the laptop is only getting around 180mbs. I expected it to be slower, I have a lot more apps on the laptop but I expected to see...
  8. Improve Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve Cortana: first, I want to volunteer to help improve Cortana, if I can help, can I become part of the Cortana team?1- in photo i share here, what step 4 meaning? and please keep update answers here about the ways i can help improve Cortana with it.3- what is the programming languages,...
  9. Improve Cortana

Improve Cortana: first, I want to volunteer to help improve Cortana, if I can help, can I become part of the Cortana team?1- in photo i share here, what step 4 meaning? and please keep update answers here about the ways i can help improve Cortana with it.3- what is the programming languages,...
  10. Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana to get more UI improvements in Windows 10’s 2019 update: As spotted by some knee observers, Windows 10’s Spring 2019 update will bring UI improvements to Microsoft’s Cortana. The next major update for Windows 10 is progressing slowly and the builds in the Fast Ring provide us with an early glimpse into the future of Windows 10 in...