Windows 10: Improve Performance For Minecraft

Discus and support Improve Performance For Minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had like 1000 fps on minecraft yesterday. Now I get around 200-300 how can I improve performance?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neo Englund, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Improve Performance For Minecraft

I had like 1000 fps on minecraft yesterday. Now I get around 200-300 how can I improve performance?

:)

Neo Englund, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Improve Performance For Minecraft

1. Improve Performance For Minecraft - Similar Threads - Improve Performance Minecraft

2. Improve Performance For Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve Performance For Minecraft: I had like 1000 fps on minecraft yesterday. Now I get around 200-300 how can I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance-for-minecraft/5f9844ba-b490-4396-ae9c-58ad37ebab32
  3. Does Readyboost improve performance?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Readyboost improve performance?: Hi Microsoft, Sorry this is an account created only for this purpose of asking this question as i wanted my privacy. I purchased a laptop recently and it is a bit slow, so i checked a few ways to boost it and i found out aboutreadyboost. I have been using readyboost for...
  4. Wouldn't a SSD improve minecraft performance just a little bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wouldn't a SSD improve minecraft performance just a little bit?: I am aware i asked this many times, but if i do eventually buy a ssd, would it atleast give me a slight fps boost? I've come to know that when minecraft is rendering a 16x16 chunk, it is also writing that chunk into the world gen files, and with my slow hdd it can cause...
  5. trying to improve performance-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to improve performance-: my computer is running too slowly. when i searched help, i was told to chesk fo the latest updates when i clicked on that I got an error message sayin the server terminated because it enclountereed a "client request loop". Now I cant get past that step in the tips to...
  6. Improve the performance of my PC

Improve the performance of my PC: I recently noticed that my PC ran a lot slower and could run fewer apps than before. I opened the task manager while having no apps runningeven in the system tray, and I noticed I was using around 50% of my 8GB of RAM. I scrolled through the list of processes and background...
  7. Improving your computer performance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Improving your computer performance: what are the three components that most affect computer performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improving-your-computer-performance/5b35f375-aa6b-41d0-b1b2-4baa76f4c164
  8. Improve performance

Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  9. Improve performance on netbook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Improve performance on netbook: I have Windows 10 insider 14385 64-bit on a 6 year old netbook with Atom N455 and want to know if there is more room for improving performance. Currently it performs quite good, battery is good too, even faster than Win 7 in some circumstances, but there is some lag opening...
  10. Performance Improvement Needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Improvement Needed: New Windows 10 user cannot figure out how to run performance improvements functions (defrag, remove temp files, remove cookies, etc.). Please help. Thank you 77564